BY PAMPERS

Pampers Baby Dry 4 Sesame Street Diapers.
22-37 lb - 10-17 kg.
128 diapers.
Up to 12 hours of nighttime protection. see more...

• What diapers have you found work best for you.2 Answers
  • What potty training tips can you offer?1 Answers
Kacey D.
Love love love these diapers😍😍😍 these are my fav and I've tried them all! They leave my baby dryer than other and hold up nicely. Also, they smell really good. I love for my baby to smell like a fresh baby and they do the trick. I love the pampers wipes as well. I'm a very picky mom. ☺️
Christine L.
Byron, MI
I love Pampers Baby Dry Diapers! Seriously my daughter sleeps a lot better throughout the night. They are affordable, but there are always coupons available or sales! We buy ours at Target (Or whoever has the best deal). I highly recommend!!
Kaitlynn C.
Circleville, OH
When I first started using these I didn't think they were going to work with my baby . But after I started using them they started working. They really work like they say they do . My baby don't brake out from them .
Yvonne C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love pampers. I have a baby boy, but lots of people with girls don't really like it. My son has never had a rash and I haven't had any problems with leaks. If you're finger do pampers make sure you load up on their points systems. Well wroth it if you're gonna keep using it
Jessica L.
I LOVE Pampers!!! I've tried every brand out there and nothing works as good at holding the pee in and not leaking. Also neither of my children ever became allergic to pampers like they did with other diaper brands.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love pampers baby dry products for my son they keep wetness away so he does not develop a rash. Also I can leave him in them for longer so I don't use as much diapers so in the long run I save money.
Jenifer P.
Fantastic diapers. They holdup through the night and don't irritate my son's skin. We don't use any other brand in our house.
Kristen H.
Malvern, AR
Good diapers. Nice material and little leaking. I personally like pampers swaddled a the best because they are the softest.
Tara D.
Mars
Love pampered diapers. Both my babies I used these. After trying other brands. The Pampered held up the best.
Whitney S.
I am not a fan of the baby dry pampers. They do keep the baby dry but they are really rough on the outside.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What diapers have you found work best for you.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What potty training tips can you offer?