Pampers

Pampers Baby Dry Diapers
557 Reviews
5 / 5
For my baby’s private part safety I always trust pampers I have two children and I used only pampers for them and it gives confidence to me and my children the perfect fit and ensure that their will be no leak for up to 12 hours which made me happy and size is perfect for him.
5 / 5
Jusqu'à aujourd'hui la meilleure marque de couche pour mes enfants. Pas de fuite en journee ni la nuit. Confortables, et facile à mettre.je les ai utilisé pour mes 4 enfants et ma princesse la petite dernière arrive à bouger dans tous les sens avec!!
5 / 5
I love pampers nappies. They fit really well and don’t leak. They are comfortable for my little one and have great absorbency. I would definitely recommend pampers nappies.
5 / 5
Secondo la mia opinione i migliori pannolini a marchio Pampers, sono quelli che trattengono meglio soprattutto i liquidi, ogni volta che cambiavo mio figlio lo trovavo praticamente asciutto. L'aspetto più importante è che non gli provocavano nessun tipo di rossore o fastidio. Solo di questa variante ho sempre trovato tutte le misure man mano che mio figlio cresceva. Assolutamente consigliati!
5 / 5
Couche très confortable pour bébé ,aucune fuite et laisse bébé au sec ,j utilise pampers pour ma petite fille que je garde et elle a jamais eu d allergie ou les fesses abîmé .pampers est dans la famille depuis 30 ans marque de confiance
5 / 5
Tyto plenky nám sedí nejvíce, spoléhám na jejich nepropustnost obzvláště v noci. Miminko se v nich cítí pohodlně a dobře mu sedí. Za nás top značka plenek.
5 / 5
Pannolini molto assorbenti e di ottima qualità. Arrivano ad assorbire la pipì di una notte intera senza fuoriuscite. Sono molto leggeri e non impediscono i movimenti del bambino che gattona. Vestibilità un po’ inferiore rispetto alla fascia di peso indicata nella confezione.
5 / 5
Pampers have been along time favorite product in my house. I used them on my kids and now on my grandkids. They are super absorbent. Fit great and come in many sizes. I have used preemies on up to trainers and swimmers. Great products!
5 / 5
I have used pampers diapers for my 2 children but these needs to be changed in a limited time and expensive for due to popular brand. Texture and smell is fine but not that good product for me. They are quite expensive and I didn't buy later and switched to cheaper brand. Size fitting is not good and they leak quite often.
5 / 5
Love pampers nappies and wipes. I use pampers baby dry for my toddler and they are great. They fit well and are comfortable enough and find they don’t leak like other brands.