Camille S.
Riverton, UT

Does anyone else seem to have a problem with these getting really damp very quickly?

joanna M.
joanna M.
Round Rock, TX
1 year, 7 months ago
Yes! My son would pee them out very quickly! We would constantly have leaks. Dont really like this brand.
Sheareliz M.
Sheareliz M.
3 years, 4 months ago
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Yes! They're definitely not worth the price.
Christel A.
Christel A.
Winston Salem, NC
3 years, 7 months ago
No they are the most absorbent diapers I've tried. Just like the previous poster stated they are great to use when going out since you won't have to really worry about it getting too full.
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Converse, TX
3 years, 8 months ago
Nope! And my son is a pee monster lol. He slept a whole night once and didn't wake to eat, so of course I didn't wake up either and he had stayed in the same diaper and it was def full of pee but not damp at all.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
3 years, 11 months ago
I feel they are better then the swaddlers. They stay dryer longer but never had a problem with them getting damp very quickly. ! Swaddlers i felt my son went through more diapers then using the baby dry!
Kahala M.
Kahala M.
Tempe, AZ
3 years, 11 months ago
My 2 year old daughter is allergic to the cheap store brand diapers. But I love these for her. She never has a rash and ive never had a problem with leaks.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Maysville, KY
3 years, 11 months ago
I haven't ever had that problem, we've used them for a year now. They seem to absorb my baby girls' urine output just fine.
Dana O.
Dana O.
Mount airy, Ga
4 years ago
No, I never had an issue with these feeling damp too quickly. I love these diapers. I think they were very obsorbent and didn't require an immediate change which was good in case of being out and about and needing to find a place to change the diaper/
Nieves G.
Nieves G.
Philadelphia, PA
I totally agree
Tyshia I.
Tyshia I.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years ago
Yes. It's strange! I don't have this issue with other brands.