Camille S.
Camille S.
Riverton, UT

Does anyone else seem to have a problem with these getting really damp very quickly?
joanna M.
joanna M.
Oct. 21, 2016, 11:49 a.m.
Yes! My son would pee them out very quickly! We would constantly have leaks. Dont really like this brand.
Sheareliz M.
Sheareliz M.
Jan. 6, 2015, 3:29 p.m.
Yes! They're definitely not worth the price.
Christel A.
Christel A.
Oct. 22, 2014, 12:57 a.m.
No they are the most absorbent diapers I've tried. Just like the previous poster stated they are great to use when going out since you won't have to really worry about it getting too full.
Cheyenne W.
Cheyenne W.
Sept. 16, 2014, 1:35 p.m.
Nope! And my son is a pee monster lol. He slept a whole night once and didn't wake to eat, so of course I didn't wake up either and he had stayed in the same diaper and it was def full of pee but not damp at all.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
June 24, 2014, 2:52 p.m.
I feel they are better then the swaddlers. They stay dryer longer but never had a problem with them getting damp very quickly. ! Swaddlers i felt my son went through more diapers then using the baby dry!
Kahala M.
Kahala M.
June 8, 2014, 10:44 p.m.
My 2 year old daughter is allergic to the cheap store brand diapers. But I love these for her. She never has a rash and ive never had a problem with leaks.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
May 27, 2014, 10:11 p.m.
I haven't ever had that problem, we've used them for a year now. They seem to absorb my baby girls' urine output just fine.
Dana O.
Dana O.
May 18, 2014, 8:14 p.m.
No, I never had an issue with these feeling damp too quickly. I love these diapers. I think they were very obsorbent and didn't require an immediate change which was good in case of being out and about and needing to find a place to change the diaper/
Nieves G.
Nieves G.
May 18, 2014, 2:56 a.m.
I totally agree
Tyshia I.
Tyshia I.
May 6, 2014, 2:14 a.m.
Yes. It's strange! I don't have this issue with other brands.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Jan. 19, 2014, 11:14 a.m.
My son is CONSTANTLY peeing through these. It drives me crazy. He is a big eater but the diapers should hold up much better.
Lei G.
Lei G.
Dec. 20, 2013, 2:12 a.m.
It becomes bulky when he pees a lot, but luckily it doesn't get damp :)
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
Nov. 27, 2013, 2:53 p.m.
I found that these diapers were perfect for a 12 hour night sleep.
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Oct. 29, 2013, 2:20 p.m.
My daughter wears these for sometimes 12 hours when she sleeps and we have no problem with them getting damp.
Christina S.
Christina S.
Oct. 19, 2013, 9:32 a.m.
I love pampers I have used them with all three of my kids and refuse to go to any other brand. They small great and don't get soaked up too fast
Sophak Y.
Sophak Y.
Oct. 16, 2013, 7:21 a.m.
Yes it seem to soak thought fast and we on had it on for a few hours.
Amy K.
Amy K.
Sept. 27, 2013, 9:18 p.m.
Not at all. I'm using these with my second baby now. She's 16 months old and tiny for her age. My son was tall for his, and we had no problems with them either. They were fantastic for overnight since my son slept 11-12 hours. Never woke a baby to change them because I trusted these diapers so much. I would highly recommend them. I tried Cruisers and they leaked with my son, so I'm not bothering with my daughter. I will use these until she potty trains.
Peggy M.
Peggy M.
Sept. 26, 2013, 9:30 a.m.
YES! We tried these with my son and he leaks every time we put one on him. Even if we only have it on him for a couple hours.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sept. 17, 2013, 6:04 p.m.
I do not like this type of pampers. I prefer the Cruisers over the Baby Dry. They seem to hold more and not bust open like the Baby Dry.
Rae M.
Rae M.
Sept. 2, 2013, 2:54 p.m.
I have never had any problems with Pampers getting really damp very quickly. I have had this problem with Luvs diapers, but never Pampers.
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Aug. 23, 2013, 11:33 a.m.
No I haven't had a problem with that. I've had problems with Huggies and Luvs getting damp quickly, but the Pampers Baby Dry have always stayed pretty dry on my daughter.

Join Now