BY PAMPERS

Up To 12 Hours Of Overnight Protection! Size 6 &Mdash; 35+ Lb. 3 Layers Of Absorbency Vs. 2 In Other Leading Competitors Wide Ultraabsorb&Trade; Layer With Pampers&Reg; Baby Dry Diapers, Your Baby Can Get Up To 12 Hours Of Overnight Protection, Which Helps Them Get The Uninterrupted Sleep They Need For A Great Morning.&Nbsp; Plus, Baby Dry Has 3 Layers Of Absorbency Versus Only 2 In An Ordinary Diaper.&Nbsp; And With A Wide Ultraabsorb Layer, Baby Dry Offers Outstanding Leakage Protection And Flexes For A Snug, Comfortable Fit. Features &Amp; Benefits More Absorbency Than Before* Baby Dry Diapers Have 3 Layers Of Absorbency Versus Only 2 In An Ordinary Diaper. Outstanding Leakage Protection Pampers Baby Dry Diapers' Ultraabsorb Core Helps Keep Your Baby Dry And Comfortable. Protection To Last Overnight Wake Up To A Happy, Well-Rested Baby With Up To 12 Hours Of Overnight Protection. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa *Sizes 2 &Ndash; 5 see more...

Ryan S.
Scranton, PA
These diapers are the best because i love how they are well done the tabs are very stretchy and they absorb a lot of wetness when it's wet and can have a little crinkle and a saggy diaper that is awesome not only for little kids but for kids that didn't outgrew bedwetting yet(like me don't hate me for this) who can stretch the tabs very good to actually fit them and it's great for bedtime
Landi G.
I've tried every diaper out there and have only stuck with Pampers. They are the only ones that worked for us. They keep my daughter dry and they move with her (unlike luvs) and she's never gotten a rash from the diapers. The only thing I would advise is to go up a size sooner than the boxes say. My daughter according to the box would say she's a 5 but we've moved her up to a 6 and they fit better.
Charissa J.
I used these with my chunky 2 year old and loved them. They contained everything, were very trim , and very absorbent which is a must for those big toddler pees. We rarely had leaks and even used them overnight and on long car rides.
Anastaysia G.
San Jose, CA
Huggies are great, but Pampers are my favorite. They keep my baby dry and I don't have any of those awful "explosions" that you get with cheaper priced diapers. If you don't want to deal with a gigantic mess day after day, Pampers are the way to go!
Shannon d.
North Las Vegas, NV
Love these diapers! They are long lasting through the night and my girl seems to be very comfortable with them. I had some Huggies that leaked so I switched over to Pampers and haven't had a leaky diapy yet!
Sarah A.
Mesa, AZ
I can finally put my 10 month old down peacefully at night!! I would literally have to wake her up in the middle of the night just to change her because diaper rash was so bad in the mornings. Poor thing. Thankful for these :-) No leaks either, we haven't had a "blowout" since!
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
Great diapers most of my two and three-year-olds at daycare use these. They're easy to manage and good for teaching someone how to put a diaper on (speaking from diaper-learning experience)
kassandra l.
So far the best i only use pampers on my kid , they hold perfect and perfect hding for over night and even in the moring they are still good, i love the smell of them and always have a coupon
Betty B.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best pampers my daughter sleeps threw the whole night & theirs no leak or mess like other diapers when their full totally recommended
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
We juggled between huggies and pampers for a couple of weeks but ended up choosing Luvs. They're cheaper and I think more absorbent.