BY PAMPERS #9 in Diapers

Up To 12 Hours Of Overnight Protection! Size 4 &Mdash; 22 &Ndash; 37 Lb. 3 Layers Of Absorbency Vs. 2 In Other Leading Competitors Wide Ultraabsorb&Trade; Layer With Pampers&Reg; Baby Dry Diapers, Your Baby Can Get Up To 12 Hours Of Overnight Protection, Which Helps Them Get The Uninterrupted Sleep They Need For A Great Morning.&Nbsp; Plus, Baby Dry Has 3 Layers Of Absorbency Versus Only 2 In An Ordinary Diaper.&Nbsp; And With A Wide Ultraabsorb Layer, Baby Dry Offers Outstanding Leakage Protection And Flexes For A Snug, Comfortable Fit. Features &Amp; Benefits More Absorbency Than Before* Baby Dry Diapers Have 3 Layers Of Absorbency Versus Only 2 In An Ordinary Diaper. Outstanding Leakage Protection Pampers Baby Dry Diapers' Ultraabsorb Core Helps Keep Your Baby Dry And Comfortable. Protection To Last Overnight Wake Up To A Happy, Well-Rested Baby With Up To 12 Hours Of Overnight Protection. 1-800-726-7377 Made In Usa *Sizes 2 &Ndash; 5 see more...

• Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Size 4 Giant Pack or Huggies® Li...3 Answers
  • Are baby dry better than the swaddlers ? 1 Answers
  • How does your baby sleep?2 Answers
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Size 4 Giant Pack
  • " I would recommend baby dry for night time they absorb anything over night and they are really soft " in 1 review
  • "I tried different brands when my son was a newborn and I was hooked on pampers." in 1 review
💋Tessa R.
Olive Hill, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite diapers I have used on my daughter and son! You can guarantee no leaks or blow outs with Pampers Baby Dry! I stock up at Sams Club or Walmart. Another amazing thing about Pampers is the Pampers rewards! On each diaper or wipe pack there is a code and with each box you buy you build points to get awesome things for your children and even yourself. I’ve always used Pampers with my children unless I couldn’t make it to Walmart or Sams Club and I swear Baby Dry will not disappoint!!
Mommy1St
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We received several brands of diapers and wipes for our baby shower but quickly learned not all diapers are made equally. Pampers Baby Dry are the only diapers that didn’t leak and kept our little one dry, happy and rash free. We are now in size 4 and are still loving them. They are available everywhere so they are easy to find. Coupons are usually available in the Sunday paper but regardless, they are worth the price. Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Size 2 Jumbo PackPampers Baby Dry Diapers Size 1 Jumbo PackPampers Baby Dry Diapers Size 3 Jumbo Pack
Madison F.
Gainesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We love Pampers Baby Dry. We have tried Luvs, Huggies, Little Journeys and Parents choice. All of the others did not hold up well, caused rashes & leaked. Pampers Baby Dry is the only brand (and type) that did not leak, fall apart or cause any chemical rashes! Second baby is coming in June and we plan to use them for him as well!
Lexi A.
Plainville, CT
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love Pampers products because they do not leave irritation on my daughter's skin. These comparatively to Huggies have worked better for me and held more liquids overnight. The pricing is not too bad and can they can usually be found on sale. These are my go to overnight diapers and I will absolutely continue buying these.
Tiffany B.
Hitchins
I absolutely recommend pampers because
1.Hospial choice
2.My Child sleeps ALL NIGHT
3.They hold a lot “Crap” lol 😂
4.12 hours of protection & I love definitely love the yellow line because it lets you if they have use the bathroom/potty.
Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Size 2 Giant Pack
Fatima Z.
Chicago
I been using pampers for the past two years and they been working great and also the price is a little too much which I hate cause my daughter been using a lot lately mostly when they are newborns.They have been my #1 to buy I would recommend other parents to use
Santana N.
Greenup, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Pampers diapers are seriously the best diapers you could ever buy! They hold great and keep your baby dry longer! They are more expensive then huggies and other brands but when it comes to your kids it worth the money all day long!
Megan G.
These diapers are alright. We just seemed to have so many of them leak and "blow out" - meaning they fell apart and all of the stuff inside that absorbs the urine falls out and makes a huge mess. I once had almost every diaper do it in one pack and when I contacted them they were nice enough to get us a replacement. However, we used the credit to get other Pamper diapers. We use Swaddlers and Cruisers and never had the issues we did with these.
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the baby dry diapers! They are the only thing that can keep my daughter dry all night long. We normally use cloth diapers during the day, but they just don't compare to the baby dry diapers for night time. My daughter can sleep anywhere from 8-12 hours and still wake up with out any leaks!
Valeria Z.
Baldwin Park, CA
I love the brand pampers it's my favorite brand to buy my baby's diapers from . Since she was born that is all I been using just pampers . I have tried huggies but it's alright . Pampers have a powder scent to them & also have Elmo characters in the diapers which is my little one's favorite character . I recommend to other parents!
Rachel R.
Some people say these work better for a certain gender, what did you have and did this diaper work well for you?
Andrea M.
Johnston , RI
Tanya M.
How does your baby sleep?
Carina T.
Paterson , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Are baby dry better than the swaddlers ?
Daniela H.
Sun Prairie, WI
What's the difference between the pampers swaddlers?