BY PAMPERS

Heather W.
My little girl is 2 now, but when she was in diapers, this was the only diaper we could use! Pampers didn't have her breaking out like the other brands but not only that, at night time, she would soak through all other diapers but this one held everything in and *sigh* WE WOULD WAKE UP WITH DRY SHEETS ON HER CRIB!!!! It was a life saver. I only buy pampers products for little ones now - they even have started with pull ups which i'm excited about!
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pampers Baby Dry diapers are great because they wick moisture away from baby's skin, but sometimes they leave diaper residue on baby and it gets wrapped around places and it is hard to clean off. This size does not have the wet indicator. I can usually tell when it is wet by how they bunch up, but it is sometimes difficult.
Morgan W.
Evansville, IN
Pampers are by far my favorite diapers all around. After having a boy and a girl these were always the most reliable and seemed to be the most comfortable for my little ones. Would always recommend.
Maria G C.
My three month old baby wears nothing but pampers huge fan always keeping him dry thru out the night also a big fan of their baby wipes loved them!!! I recommend this brand to all the moms out there
cheamey y.
I am a fan of anything Pampers! Whether it is pampers swaddlers, to baby dry to wipes, I am a fan of it all & would totally recommended it! Best diaper brand out there!
Latasha F.
Atlanta, GA
Great pamper for LO. I have tried other brands but they just did not work for us. I wake up to wet bed and soaked baby! I will contimue to use and would recommend
Briana J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I'm not thrilled with the pampers brand in general, especially for how overpriced it is. They always leaked for us.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great diaper! It fits well and holds up well. I like that they are thin and keep my son dry and comfortable.
Gemma S.
Redondo beach, CA
Only ones that will last the night, these actually seem to work better than the extra protection ones too
Have used Pampers since day 1. We have tried every brand, Pampers always won. Diaper of the decade.