Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
With my first baby I only used Swaddlers or Cruisers, thinking they must be remarkably better. Honestly though, Pampers are great no matter which variety you use and I appreciate the baby dry now that my third is 7 months old because its a better value. I love the softness of the Swaddlers on a newborn and I will admit sometimes I think the Cruisers do fit better but these are great diapers too.
Heidy M.
These diapers are a lot better than Huggies for the simple fact that the material is softer, and holds in wetness (and the smell of pee) in a lot better. I do prefer Swaddlers though, they're stretchier and even softer than regular Pampers Baby Dry.
Jamesa L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've been a huge fan of pampers for years. But this is not one I'm very fond of. They don't tend to stretch or hold as much as the swaddles or cruisers
Cassie  M.
Ewing, MO
I really like pampers diapers. I think they're a lot thicker and softer than the competing brands, such as Huggies.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Hate them! we bought a couple packs and about 3-4 diapers in each pack the tab pulled off making them unusable
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
Pampers have been around for a long time and will because they live up to the product they offer.
Abbe  K.
This is a great product! It works great as long as your infant doesn't have a sensitive bottom!