BY PAMPERS

Jamie G.
Jamie G.
Charlotte, MI
With my first baby I only used Swaddlers or Cruisers, thinking they must be remarkably better. Honestly though, Pampers are great no matter which variety you use and I appreciate the baby dry now that my third is 7 months old because its a better value. I love the softness of the Swaddlers on a newborn and I will admit sometimes I think the Cruisers do fit better but these are great diapers too.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
Sarasota, FL
Pampers have been around for a long time and will because they live up to the product they offer.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Knightdale, NC
Mega Parent Expert
Hate them! we bought a couple packs and about 3-4 diapers in each pack the tab pulled off making them unusable
Heidy M.
Heidy M.
These diapers are a lot better than Huggies for the simple fact that the material is softer, and holds in wetness (and the smell of pee) in a lot better. I do prefer Swaddlers though, they're stretchier and even softer than regular Pampers Baby Dry.
Cassie  M.
Cassie M.
Ewing, MO
I really like pampers diapers. I think they're a lot thicker and softer than the competing brands, such as Huggies.
Abbe  K.
Abbe K.
This is a great product! It works great as long as your infant doesn't have a sensitive bottom!
Jamesa L.
Jamesa L.
Mega Parent Expert
I've been a huge fan of pampers for years. But this is not one I'm very fond of. They don't tend to stretch or hold as much as the swaddles or cruisers