BY PAMPERS

up to twelve hours of overnight protection! With pampers baby dry diapers, your baby can get up to 12 hours of protection, which helps him get the uninterrupted sleep he needs for a great morning. Plus, baby dry has three layers of absorbency, compared to only two in an ordinary diaper. With a wide ultraabsorb layer, baby dry offers outstanding leakage protection and flexes for a snug, comfortable fit. Pampers baby dry diapers are available in sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6. Sesame street characters are on every diaper. Earn pampers rewards points with every pampers purchase. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Lacey F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pampers Baby Dry diapers are great because they wick moisture away from baby's skin, but sometimes they leave diaper residue on baby and it gets wrapped around places and it is hard to clean off. This size does not have the wet indicator. I can usually tell when it is wet by how they bunch up, but it is sometimes difficult.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
Being first time parents we found ourselves I in the "Huggies vs. Pampers" debate. We soon found out that we prefer pampers over all other diapers and wipes, and our son hadn't gotten any rashes whilst using pampers. We started using baby dry when he was in size three, because there were more diapers in the box. But a few boxes in he started getting irritated, so we switched back to the pampers swaddlers and he hasn't had any irritation since. I'm not sure if they changed something in them, but they started having a stronger smell also. It does hold well, especially over night, but our little guys sensitive skin wouldn't allow us to continue to use this particular style of pampers.
ashley s.
spring, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
As our daughter has gotten older we switched from swaddlers to baby dry diapers. We like the baby dry diapers but we wish we could find swaddlers in a bigger size. The reasons behind my reasoning is because the baby dry they leak, and when the baby pees the top part of the diaper bends and pee gets on her clothes, that happens as she is sleeping. The diapers do not fit to her body and they sag off of her butt a little. But as we have been using Pampers on her since birth she has never had a rash with these.
Tina T.
I love these diapers they are amazing we were using huggies for a while because that's what he was wearing while in the NICU but once he reached level 2 he was LEAKING like crazing and we both were losing sleep over it so we switched to pampers swaddlers and they are awesome as well but I saw that these were the same price and so I got them to try since they come with more diapers and OMG these are a go out and get it now diapers no rashes no leaks and my son sleeps from 6:30pm to 5am and its awesome.
vanessa r.
I swear by these diapers! They are amazing and really are dependable. My son has a very sensitive stomach and almost everything causes him to get the runs. These diapers are capable of holding very huge messes without it leaking through clothing. I would definitely buy these more often if they weren't so pricey!
Jenna P.
Topeka, KS
I love pampers it's my go to especially the baby dry ones. Though I will be moving to cruisers soon because my daughter is very mobile. I've always liked how pampers sat on her and they keep everything in well. Only thing I don't like is the price but that's with all name brand diapers
Nicole W.
I think pampers make great products. These arey go to for my son. I know I won't have to worry about leaks from diapers being too thin. They work great for overnight so I don't have to worry about changing in the middle of the night. Yeah the generic brands are cheaper but the quality of these are worth the little extra you'll spend.
Jessica W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We absolutely love these diapers as a nighttime diaper. They really do keep my baby feeling dry overnight and she actually sleeps longer because when she wakes up in the morning she doesn't feel all wet like from some of the other diapers. It makes a world of difference on wake up call time when she has on the baby dry diapers.
Megan  H.
Meridian, ID
Our go to diapers have always been Pampers Swaddlers, but I received a large box of the Baby Dry for my baby shower so we gave them a try. We had more leaks with these than the Swaddlers but way less than with Huggies diapers. So we will use them if we have them but still love the Swaddlers the most.
Rachel D.
Minneapolis, MN
The best overnight diapers! We have tried all kinds, and these have had the least leakage from a 9 month old who pees SO MUCH during the night! My goodness, we were waking up to wet pajamas every day before we got these. So glad we found them!