Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Economy Plus Pack Size 5 (160 Count) uploaded by Katrina G.

BY PAMPERS

Up to 12 hours of overnight protection! Pampers baby dry diapers can help your baby get the uninterrupted sleep he needs for a great morning. Plus, baby dry has 3 layers of absorbency. And with a wide ultraabsorb core, baby dry offers outstanding leakage protection that also flexes for a snug, comfortable fit. Pampers baby dry diapers are available up to size 6. Sesame street characters on every diaper. see more...

Buy on Target*
Shirley O.
Winnipeg, MB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby hates to stay in a wet diaper and the indicator line helps us know why he is fussing over a wet one. However,this does not have one,but rather has a yellow colour just around the thigh area which makes it sometimes look like a poop stain. I liked that it held up very well with the pew but I hate that I had to always feel it with my hand to decipher if it was wet and the reason for the fussing
Heidi W.
Summerside, PE
Pampers Baby Dry is the only brand of diapers I use for my daughter. I never have leaking issues and she is always protected . These diapers are soft and stretchy which makes for a comfortable wear. Pampers Rewards are fantastic.
Ellen M.
Kingston, ON
I always buy pampers, I switched from swaddled to the baby dry when my son started sleeping through the night and we have never had a problem.
Jess k.
Barrie, Ontario
These are our go to diapers they are the ones we have you since birth we will probably use them until potty training
Brittany C.
London, ON
These fit too snug and irritate my son's inner thighs. I only buy them when they're on sale as I have to go a size up