Pampers Baby Dry Diapers Economy Plus Pack Size 5 (160 Count) uploaded by Katrina G.

BY PAMPERS

Up to 12 hours of overnight protection! Pampers baby dry diapers can help your baby get the uninterrupted sleep he needs for a great morning. Plus, baby dry has 3 layers of absorbency. And with a wide ultraabsorb core, baby dry offers outstanding leakage protection that also flexes for a snug, comfortable fit. Pampers baby dry diapers are available up to size 6. Sesame street characters on every diaper. see more...

Buy on Target*
Kimberly C.
I like these diapers they are my second choice to the pamper swaddlers. But I do like like them my son can wear it all night an no leaks!
Christina D.
Lake Village, AR
These where a lifesaver for me. I really liked the quality of the diaper and my son had few leaks. It also worked well at night.
Lauren J.
Pinson, AL
Love these diapers! I have two kids in diapers and have extremely sensitive skin! These don’t break them out and do not leak!
sara f.
Great for absorbing during nights. Noticed our littles slept longer with these, less leakage, rather than the swaddlers.
Katherine G.
Best diaper I've tried on my daughter. They don't leak, and she doesn't get a rash like a lot of the other brands do
Colleen M.
Foster, WV
The only kind of diapers I will buy. We've tried all of them and for the price and the quality these are the best!
magali c.
bridgeport, CT
I love Pampers they are the best dippers out on the market i have used them with both of my children love love
jasmin s.
Plainfield, NJ
Pampers arebthe best!!!..i bought them since i was pregnan..and i still use them. My baby is now 5 months.
I love pampers ive used them ever since my baby was born, they never spill nor smell like pee !
Ashley P.
I love Pampers and often choose the baby dry style. Good absorbency and perfect fit also