Pampers Baby Dry Diapers

by Pampers

Pampers Baby Dry diapers offer up to 12 hours of overnight dryness for a better sleep all night with 3 extra absorb channels that help distribute wetness and lock it away better. All around stretchy sides provide a comfortable fit for baby.

Dryness: Helps keep your baby dry

Comfort: For better sleep all night

Take this nappies really dry the baby during the night?Pampers Baby Dry Diapers?
Do these work well overnight compared to other pampers?
Has anyone had really bad wet throughs with these diapers?
Start your review of Pampers Baby Dry Diapers!
Anna M.
Merritt Is, FL
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers uploaded by Anna M.
Purchased at: Walmart
These diapers are affordable and really do keep the baby dry. Baby seems really comfortable in them too, and no blowouts!
Brittany S.
Sevierville, TN
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers uploaded by Brittany S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These diapers are fabulous, I love them so much I went and bought more of them. They don’t leak and when baby makes a mess, it doesn’t come out. Also they keep him nice and dry inside, the diaper absorbs all the pee!
Keyla B.
Glenn height , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Even though I have toddlers now and they do not use the Pampers diaper brand!!! Pampers brand is the best brand. Pampers® Swaddlers™ Diapers Size 4 Pampers is always my first choice they smell great there's no leakage and my children have never broke out from their Pampers I love Pampers!!!!!
Mayra A.
Paso Robles, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My son is very sensitive to almost all diaper brands and Pampers never fail me ! He never gets a rash or breaks out so I tend to just keep buying him this brand and the price is also affordable! They also tend to never leak.
Vanessa N.
Brownsville, TX
Purchased at: Target
I use swaddlers and pull ups for my son so we gave the baby dry a try, they are slightly smaller and fit my 30lb 2 yr old well but not as nice as the swaddlers or pull ups. I feel like the swaddlers hold more without leaks but baby dry may keep my sons bottom more dry since it has a quilted pattern on the inside. Since my son is potty training he takes off his own diaper and the baby dry tabs (aqua) are more prone to tearing than the swaddlers (yellow). Overall the swaddlers have a softer cushiony feel so I noticed we prefer swaddlers, but baby dry still has the leak protection I trust. Also my son loved seeing Sesame Street characters on the Baby Dry pampers!
Sara  A.
Edwards, MS
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers uploaded by Sara  A.
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers uploaded by Sara  A.
Purchased at: Walmart
#pampersbabydry #contest #complimentary @pampersus @Influenster Great diapers for your little love
Ana V.
Northridge, CA
Purchased at: Target
I used when my baby was born , and I really like it , super durable , not allergic! I
Sarah P.
Camrose, AB
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers uploaded by Sarah P.
I have 7, soon to be 8, kids so I have tried almost all diaper brands. I am always impressed by how much Pampers Baby Dry holds. Toddlers don’t always want to wake up in the middle of the night, and us parents don’t really want to wake up ourselves and them either! That’s where Baby Dry comes in. I hate the idea of leaving my baby or toddler in a wet diaper but sometimes it just happens. Baby Dry is very absorbent for long car trips, days where they are sleeping a lot (Hello sickness and teething!) My only issue that I have with the papers brand is that their tabs are a harder plastic that tends to poke or even cut my toddlers sides. If they could change that little detail I wouldn’t have an issue changing my favourite brand of disposables to Pampers. Pampers Swaddlers Diapers Economy Plus Pack Size 3 - 162ct
Kay P.
Winston Salem, NC
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers uploaded by Kay P.
Keeps baby’s bumbums dry for hours! We love this! Unlike other diapers, my baby’s skin is happiest with pampers... it’s also afforable!
Pamela  S.
Huron park , ON
Pampers Baby Dry Diapers uploaded by Pamela  S.
THE best. I’ve used pampers for all three of my children. They’re nice and thin, fit perfectly, very little issue with leaks. There’s always coupons and deals for these diapers. Well worth the price.