Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes

by Pampers

#7 in Baby Wipes

Crafted with 99% water, a touch of premium cotton, and 1% of our gentle cleansers – Aqua Pure wipes are clinically proven hypoallergenic for a clean that’s gentle on baby’s delicate skin.

Protect your Baby’s Precious Skin

99% Pure Water:

Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes are made with 99% pure water for our simplest formula.

Cotton Enhanced & Hypoallergenic:

Made with premium cotton for a soft and gentle clean

1% of our gentle cleansers:

Includes 1% dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s delicate skin.

This product is ok for Newborn babies? .. Coming son i birth my baby and i am looking the best wipes for skin of my baby..
Is this product better than Pampers sensitive wipes?
How well do these work? I've been considering these wipes more so over any other wipe brand.
Start your review of Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Ozgul A.
Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes uploaded by Ozgul A.
Love this product. The other wipes gave my daughter a rash . Happy with this so far. I definitely recommend for sensitive skins .
Kirstyn W.
Clintwood
Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes uploaded by Kirstyn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
These wipes are the closest to cloth ive ever seen. If i couldnt see them I honestly wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. Theyre so soft and stretchy theyre the stretchiest wiped ive ever used and ive used a bunch out of curiosity I highly reccomend and will be buying again
India R.
Fort Bragg, NC
Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes uploaded by India R.
Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes uploaded by India R.
Purchased at: Target
I go through wipes as if they are going out of style! I have 5 kids, 4 under 5, who are constantly in to something. (Ex: writing on walls, makeup, lotion, soap, etc.) And I keep at least 2 to 3 packs of wipes in each room because they are always handy no matter where I might be. I also have a 2 month old and 1 year old who need a diaper change every hour on the hour. So wipes are a must in my household. With Pampers Aqua Pure wipes I can take a breathe of relief because it’s the only water based wipe that my daughter, the 1 yo, can tolerate. She is constantly on the go and soiling her diaper that she keeps irritation or breakouts under her diaper. With the water wipes she never cries in pain or discomfort from additives and fragrances that other wipes might have. Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes
Victoria G.
Lakeland, FL
Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes uploaded by Victoria G.
Purchased at: Target
Would NEVER pay retail for this, it's I er double the price of sams club / walmart brand wipe and just as good as those wipes. Although the packaging is cute and pampers is a great brand, you would think if wipes had the word "aqua" that they would be fairly wet but these are quite dry. Bought off Target with my baby registry coupon so only paid $1 for two which is of course worth every penny.
leslye G.
Phoenix, AZ
Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes uploaded by leslye G.
Great wipes super moist and good for baby’s sensitive skin . These are my favorite since they’re all water none of the harsh chemicals . 💖
Beth L.
Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes uploaded by Beth L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Wow - we LOVE these wipes! They are superior to Huggies and Seventh Generation and are completely on par with Water Wipes and the Honest Company for us - but are way more affordable than the latter two. Made of actual cotton and containing 99% water these are sooo incredibly gentle, thick and moist. We have noticed a reduction in irritation in our daughter’s sensitive skin after switching to these wipes.
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,340 reviews
Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Amazon
I recently bought these for my granddaughter and thought they were good.each wipe is big and gets the job done in just a few sheets. I like how there's no parabens and alcohol free and they are made with 99% water 💦.I would repurchase this product and do recommend.
kieya L.
Burlington, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
GAMECHANGER! I’m so glad that I recently switched to these wipes. My daughter had a really bad diaper rash bc Huggies wipes are too harsh on her skin. These Pampers Aqua Pure wipes are so soft and gentle, but durable at the same time. They stay moist in the package the whole time. Love love love! We now buy them in bulk! #familytime #mom #momlife #newborn #diapers #wipes #newmom #bestandworstof2019
Mitzi L.
Little Rock, AR
Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes uploaded by Mitzi L.
These are my favorite wipes! My daughter loves them, no rash, no breakouts. I love that the wipes are very large! It is 56 to a pac, I love the design and packaging !!
sofia V.
Rochester, NY
Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes uploaded by sofia V.
tengo mas de 14 añoa comprando las misma marca me encanta su aroma lo suavecitas que se siente y lo mejor amis hijos les cain super bien...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kriss K.
Fresno , CA
il y a 2 ans
Raj S. il y a 10 mois
Yes I would say they are affordable and of far better quality than the other wipes on the market.