Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes

by Pampers

#5 in Baby Wipes

Crafted with 99% water, a touch of premium cotton, and 1% of our gentle cleansers – Aqua Pure wipes are clinically proven hypoallergenic for a clean that’s gentle on baby’s delicate skin.

Protect your Baby’s Precious Skin

99% Pure Water:

Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes are made with 99% pure water for our simplest formula.

Cotton Enhanced & Hypoallergenic:

Made with premium cotton for a soft and gentle clean

1% of our gentle cleansers:

Includes 1% dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to help protect baby’s delicate skin.

Is this product better than Pampers sensitive wipes?
How well do these work? I've been considering these wipes more so over any other wipe brand.
Start your review of Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes!
How would you rate this product?
Much better then some other brands! Do the job and dont tear easily! Very moist wipes and the packaging help keeps them fresh! A little more expensive then other brands but you get what you pay for.
Canterbury
Fab wipe not dry at all . These are also great for taking off my eye makeup (no stinging) and for wiping sticky hands . These are a more pricy wipe but I would buy again , good for sensitive skin . I like that there is no smell so that is a big pro / the only con I have is the price when I could buy a supermarkets own brand and they do the same thing.
CHEADLE, STOKE ON TRENT
I had a couple of sample packs of these in an Emma's Diary Pregnancy Pack and having always steered away from branded wipes due to cheaper supermarket's own products being available, from the moment I used these, I fell in love - as much as is possible for someone to fall in love with a pack of baby wipes!! They're so soft and I love that they're 99% water. So soft and gentle but convenient and easy to use and travel with.
Isle of wight
I use these wipes on a day to day basis as they come in handy for not just wiping bums but for my 4 year old girls little face and messy fingers! I always have a packet of baby wipes in my bag as they come in so handy
Wolverhampton, Wolverhampton
Recently received a free pack in the post from Pampers and we love them! We love natural as possible products when it comes to our baby so this ticks all the boxes. His skin didnt react and they got the job done!
I dont like the material of the wipe it tears too quick while wiping bum ... how ever i like the lid makes wipes last longer ... price is ok but could be little o the cheaper side
My favourite baby wipes from Pampers. I ve used them ever since they came out and they are great. My son doesnt have any réaction to them even though he has sensitive skin .
Grimsby, Lincolnshire
Completely natural and very thick wipes! Absolutely adore these and how gentle they are on my baby’s skin. I defiantly recommend this to all mammals who don’t mind spending out on wipes. They are a little pricey compared to other brands but I truly believe they are 100% worth it
Connahs Quay, Flintshire
Smell great but not good for liquid poos! Not the most absorbing so just moves the mess around! Wouldn’t buy again but would use in a pickle. Disappointed as they aren’t the cheapest wipes and have been left on the back of the shelf
Combs, Stowmarket
I got sent a free sample from pampers which was lovely but if they were trying to get me hooked it didn’t work, maybe if they were cheaper I would purchase but I’ll just stick to my supermarket brand as they’re just as good 🤷‍♀️
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fresno , CA
6 months ago
Kathleen R. • 22 days ago
They are a little more expensive than Generic ones, but they are worth it because of the quality! Most generic brand have a way of tearing too easily! These pure wipes have never torn on me. They are also the best for my 8 months old sensitive bum! I hope this answers yours question! This is my number 1 brand!