Baby & ToddlerDiaperingBaby WipesPampers
Aqua Pure 6X Pop-Top Sensitive Water Baby Wipes, 672 Count

Pampers Aqua Pure 6X Pop-Top Sensitive Water Baby Wipes, 672 Count

by Pampers

When it comes to caring for your babys precious skin, you shouldnt have to make compromises. Thats why we made Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes our only wipe made with 99 percent pure water and a touch of premium cotton

Number of items: 1

Style: 2 Boxes (336 Wipes)

Pampers Aqua Pure Wipes are made with 99 percent pure water for our simplest formula; Includes 1 percent dermatologically tested cleansers and PH-balancing ingredients to help protect babys delicate skin; Free of alcohols, dyes, parabens, and fragrances No ethanol or drying alcohol; Made with premium cotton for a soft and gentle clean; Gentle enough for bottoms, hands, and sensitive faces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pampers Aqua Pure 6X Pop-Top Sensitive Water Baby Wipes, 672 Count!
Faye M.
Cypress, TX
Material is very soft and doesn't tear easily, no smell. So far no allergic reaction or redness while using. Would be better if its a littler more moist since product dries out in wipe warmer but it's not a big deal.
Kayleen V.
Hillsborough, NH
I love these wet ones they are really soft and wet compared to other wet ones where they are thin and dry and rip easily. They work great for babies with sensitive skin.
Elaine B.
Middle River, MD
I'm not sure what it was about these wipes, but they made my daughter break out in a rash. To be sure it was the wipes, we stopped using them for a bit to let the rash clear, then resumed after a few weeks. She had the same reaction. They also felt a little too dry and were hard to pull out of the package one-handed.
Clau C.
Bossier City, LA
Pampers Aqua Pure 6X Pop-Top Sensitive Water Baby Wipes, 672 Count uploaded by Clau C.
Pampers® Aqua Pure Wipes Son unas toallitas húmedas que son muy buenas para piel sensible, cuando nació mi bebé intenté usar otras marcas pero Pampers Sensitive y Puré fue las que me gustaron y terminé volviendo a comprar Puré ❤️ son suaves y la piel de mi bebé está bien cuidada no la talla, me encantaron 🥰
Kristina N.
LOVE LOVE LOVE these wipes. They leave such a clean butt! And no weird smells. I stocked up on these. Definitely my go to baby wipes!
Jessica R.
My children have sensitive skin. Some wipes have scents that irritate them. Other wipes are either too rough or too thin. Sometimes i have found they feel dry. These are soft, durable & have a great wetness feel if that makes sense. They clean bums easily without residue as well. I use them for bums, face & all over body if the kids get a little dirty.
APRILLE D.
These are the wipes I use and have continuously purchased. I liked the water wipes but hated the packaging so I searched for something similar and these are the ones I found. So far no issues, it does not irritate my baby’s skin. I like that the wipes come out continuously.
Kasaundra D.
las vegas
Really good brand. Similar to water wipes. Con i did not like with this item. Sometimes wipes or whole bag in general smells like rotting water. Or water that has been sitting for a while. It didn't meet my expectations like water wipes. I would buy again, but only for my infant.
Rosa R.
Pampers Aqua Pure 6X Pop-Top Sensitive Water Baby Wipes, 672 Count uploaded by Rosa R.
I have bought these Pampers aqua Pure wipes to use after my bundle of joy is due soon in afew weeks time.I am going to be using cotton first and then eventually start baby wipes. Upon research these feel the right ones but there were so many brands to choose from and I wanted what was best for my baby.

Looking for your answer?