Pampa Jelly, Grape, 19 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Reverie V.Pampa Jelly, Grape, 19 oz (Pack of 12) uploaded by Alyssa S.

BY PAMPA

Brought to you by Pampa Great Quality 19 oz size unit of measure Total of 12 units Save money by buying in bulk! see more...

Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
My mother-in-law gave this to us and my kids love it! I haven't tried it myself but my daughter insists on this over other jelly. I definitely would recommend it for peanut butter and jelly sandwiches but I'm not sure about recipes that require fruit spread.
Reverie V.
Harrisonburg, VA
This Grape spread is good to put on toast or on your peanut butter & jelly sandwich. I like that it's not too sweet just enough to love. It's affordable in your local grocery store.
Carolina R.
South Bend, IN
Este mermelada es muy económica pero súper deliciosa, con pan, con panquecas la recomiendo, es dulce pero divina