Pamela's Whenever Bars Oat Chocolate Chip Coconut - 5 CT uploaded by Summer B.Pamela's Whenever Bars Oat Chocolate Chip Coconut - 5 CT uploaded by Laura B.

BY PAMELA'S

Pamela's Oat Chocolate Chip Coconut Whenever Bars™.
Wheat-free.
Gluten-free.
Non-dairy.
Snack bars.
5-1.14 oz (40g) bars. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Summer B.
Perfect for breakfast on the go! This is a quick meal replacement or whenever snack. It is a chewy, sweet, delicious bar that hits the spot. I love coconut flavors, so I chose the Oat Chocolate Chip Coconut. There are lots of flavors to choose from, though. The texture of this bar is soft and chewy. It tastes nutritious and is good for you. Also, it is gluten-free and non-dairy. I enjoy pairing this with a cup of my favorite yogurt.
Karalynn B.
I purchased these a while back and they got shoved to the back of my shelf. I found the box today and took one with me for breakfast. They're amazing! Soft and chewy with a little sweetness from the chocolate chips. I would definitely buy these again!
Kara C.
These are so delicious! I always keep one with me in my bag. Whether I'm off to the beach or just another busy day running around town they are great to keep me going. The bars are the perfect size and jam packed with flavor!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
These are really tasty. They aren't full blown protein bars but they aren't exactly granola bars either. They taste like cookies and are full of natural ingredients that you can read. They are allergen friendly as well.
Elizabeth C.
Butte, MT
These are so good you won't believe it's gluten free! Discovered these after a miserably failed attempt at baking my own gluten free cookies. Forget it about these!
Jayel K.
A lady I work with loves these bars. She swears by them. Says this is the best gluten free brand of cookies she's had
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
Pamela's is one of my favorite gluten free brands! The flour mixes are excellent and these bars are fabulous.
Laura B.

Love it. Lightly sweet with little chocolate bits and you can definitely taste the coconut flavor.
Janine V.
Clever name- tasty too. Great for moms on the go and you can still feel good about what you are eating
Lauren B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Where do they sell these?
Angela S.
Camarillo, CA
Are these any good? Where can I find them?
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Are these good? Where do you get them?