Pamela's Products Wheat-Free & Gluten-Free uploaded by Sophia A.Pamela's Products Wheat-Free & Gluten-Free uploaded by Emelie G.Pamela's Products Wheat-Free & Gluten-Free uploaded by Emelie G.

BY PAMELA'S PRODUCTS

If you love lemon... Wheat-Free Gluten-Free All Natural Delicious Gourmet All Natural Cookies Questions? Call 462-6605 Product of the U.S.A. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "When I began eating gluten free, there were many things that I missed, mainly tastes, textures, and baked goods." in 4 reviews
  • "If you are looking for a great gluten free cookie then stop right here!" in 1 review
Kristin S.
Wellness Guru Expert
ALL of Pamela's gluten free products are FANTASTIC!! She has the best mixes for all kinds of deserts, including cookies and brownies!! These mixes BLEW ME AWAY by their taste! They are so good!! The prepackaged cookies are also amazing! Definitely recommend!!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
These shortbread cookies are amazing!!!! Soft and moist not crumbly at all ., perfect w/almond milk..
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
These GF lemon shortbreads are so good. I purchase them regularly. They are so zingy- you can really taste the lemon. They are nearly tart. Very good with your morning coffee. They aren't too expensive either.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Mmmmm I got the Chunky Chocolate Chip flavor and they are sooooo yummy. Would definitely recommend these yummy cookies!!! They are non gmo verified and gluten and lactose free. So good!
Brie S.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have tried several and these have proven to be the best gluten free cookies out there! Simply superb. Not soft but not hard. just right consistency and so mouth watering. I have had several kinds of cookies from them and haven't been disappointed in any thus far!
Sue K.
Vernon, CT
When I began eating gluten free, there were many things that I missed, mainly tastes, textures, and baked goods. I learned that I could find solace in Pamela's Chocolate Chocolate Chunk cookies. How could it be wrong when you bite into the cookie and find yourself sinking into a chunk of chocolate?
Meagan J.
Lewisville, TX
If you are looking for a great gluten free cookie then stop right here! Often GF cookies are chalky or powdery, but Pamela's isn't. While it's not a soft cookie they are one of the better GF cookies I've tried.
Eliana  S.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a chocolate chip junkie. These cookies are very tasty. At first I was very iffy of them but they are definitely worth a shot.
Prudence T.
Granada Hills, CA
I buy these at whole food. I really like the chocolate chip flavor of them. They are not moist, but are a soft cookie, which I like.
Crystal B.
Malott, WA
These are very delicious gluten free cookies. Such a treat! They are my favorite brand.