BY PAMELA'S PRODUCTS

Pamela's Products Spicy Ginger Cookies, 5.29-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6)
  • "I'll take Pamela's peanut butter cookies over these ginger ones... " in 1 review
Laura C.
SIOUX FALLS, SD
A+++ These cookies are fantastic! I crumble them up and use them to make pie crust, too. I have tried other flavors (as cookies - not for making pie crust) and have been very happy with all of them.
PRITY A.
strongsville , OH
Love these organic cookies super healthy and since it's organic it's even better. Love how they taste and the price is really decent compared to other organic cookies out there in the market.
Circe V.
Albany, OR
These are dangerous cookies.... you can end up eating the whole box too quickly! For gluten free they are chewy and soft. I'll take Pamela's peanut butter cookies over these ginger ones...
Katie b.
Long Beach, CA
I love ginger any and everything so when I found these spicy ginger cookies I had to try them! They are exactly as described and I will repurchase again!
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
I love ginger cookies, but these weren't good at all. It taste like cardboard. Just because they are gluten free doesn't mean they shouldn't have flavor.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I love these cookies! I always keep Ginger cookies at my house number one because they are fabulous and two because they really help with tummy trouble.
Hannah B.
These are good if you like dry cookies. They are VERY dry and have little to no taste. Not a fan.
Sarah D.
Honolulu, HI
Very delicious for such a healthy snack. Great for kids and the whole family.
Julia M.
London, London
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Didn't like the texture of these, taste was okay a little bit on the bland side, but not bad for gluten free, I've had much worse when it comes to packaged gluten free cookies. I'd try it if you cant eat normal cookies.
Sabrina F.
Morgantown, WV
Are these good? Has anyone tried them? I love ginger cookies and would like to give them a try
Ismary D.