Pamela's Products Oat Cranberry Almond Whenever Bars uploaded by Jasmin M.

BY GENERIC

Pamela's Products Oat Cranberry Almond Whenever Bars: 9g whole grains 120mg omega 3 fatty acids 0g trans fat Gluten free Wheat free Low in cholesterol Kosher see more...

Jasmin M.
I think these are quite yummy. They're soft and chewy-that nice baked texture. The right amount of sweetness too. It's great when you want a little treat that's healthier than snack cakes and candy bars. Also has 9 grams of sugar which is less than many protein bars (though it doesn't have much protein, if that's what you're looking for).
I bought them on iherb.com but they're available elsewhere online and in some stores. I'll definitely repurchase and try the other varieties. Pamela's Products Oat Cranberry Almond Whenever Bars
Kyla C.
When I first found out I had a gluten intolerance, there weren't a lot of breakfast bar type options, and the few I found at first were not very tasty or satisfying. But then I discovered Pamela's Whenever Bars. These are one of my favorite gluten-free products! They're soft and delicious (unlike a lot of gluten-free products, which tend to be either chewy or similar to cardboard in texture). They make a great snack, and I love the almonds. The only downside? They can be a little costly.
Asia D.
East orange , NJ
This is good. It helps curve my appetite through the day. I snack of them daily