Pamela's Products Oat Blueberry Lemon Whenever Bars uploaded by Queenie I.

BY GENERIC

Pamela's Products Oat Blueberry Lemon Whenever Bars: 9g whole grains 120mg omega 3 fatty acids 0g trans fat Gluten free Wheat free Non-dairy Kosher see more...

Queenie I.
I am in love with these. I recently purchased these from Whole Foods and have gone through the box of 5 as if they were Girl Scout Thin Mint cookies! I love the texture and that you can taste both the blueberry and the lemon without one overpowering the other. Definitely am purchasing these in bulk from Amazon.
Kara C.
These are my favorite flavor! It's the perfect amount of blueberry to lemon. It's sweet and soft like a muffin but packed with great oats and chia seeds to keep you energetic throughout your day. These are a perfect go to snack for on the go
Ruby P.
These a good quick breakfast item or even just as a snack. they are quiet tasty.
not much to say about them just try them for yourself.
Samantha M.
One of my favorite on-the-go breakfast or snack items. Great for those on a gluten/dairy/soy free diet. Delicious!