BY PAMELA'S PRODUCTS

Create light and fluffy pancakes and waffles as well as delicious breads cakes and muffins and savory entrees with Pamelas baking and pancake mix. Its also a great substitute for flour. see more...

• Do you offer free samples of this product?  I have a glut...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amber E.
I love this product! My son has a gluten allergy and these pancakes are amazing! The texture is the same, and they taste just as good. My son does not even know the difference.sometimes I also add some fresh fruit to the mixture and they are so delicious! You can also use this to bake with in place of flour. This is an amazing alternative!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough , TN
Where have you been all my life!!!! Best pancakes I ever had!!! These are a staple at my home. The ingredients are very good. I like to mix this mix with half blueberry or chocolate chip muffin mix. This baking & pancake mix makes the perfect pancakes 🥞. Pancakes are so fluffy and moist I will always buy this pancake mix.
Michelle C.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Pamela's Baking mix is my favorite gluten-free baking mix. It makes delicious (light and fluffy) gluten-free pancakes. I also love to use it to make apple crisp!
Monique G.
Foxworth
Tasty,light and fluffy pancakes..gluten free great for kids..love the price,great value..you must try..
Amanda M.
Not my favorite gluten free baking mix but it is great if you don't have tome to make your own.
Nicole R.
North Vancouver, BC
Tried this mix this morning and I was so happy with how good they were, even my boyfriend who isn't gluten free liked them. It's difficult to find gluten free options that taste good and are affordable and this is one of those gems.
Dawn D.
Calgary
Do you offer free samples of this product?  I have a gluten sensitivity and would like a try before I buy

Amazon