BY PAMELA'S PRODUCTS

Save On Pamelas Products 6X 12 Oz Vanilla Frosting Mix Gluten Free Pamelas Vanilla Frosting Mix Makes A Rich Creamy And Delightful Frosting. Crafted From Premium All-Natural Ingredients Including Powdered Sugar Its The Sweet Beginning To A Variety Of Irresistible Icings.: Gluten Free (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) Specialty Dietary Needs: Gluten Free Average Shelf Life from Manufacture date: 270.0 see more...

Amanda M.
Love this frosting.I make it with coconut oil, for a dairy free option and it is amazing. my cupcakes are a hit at every occasion to celiacs and non gluten free friends.
Dayami S.
Boynton Beach, FL
I hated this. I'd rather buy that ready made stuff from the tub. It was too dry for me.
JoAnna M.
I rather Betty cocker frosting, it wasn't as sweet as I thought it would be