BY PAMELA'S PRODUCTS

89% Organic Ingredients Certified Organic By Qai Wheat-Free Gluten-Free Non-Dairy Made In Usa see more...

Lindsey N.
Portland, OR
I love Pamela's cookies. I have had them in a number of flavors and have liked them all. There are a lot of traditional type of cookie flavors like chocolate chip, peanut butter, etc. These are still a cookie, so they're not exactly healthy, but Pamela's clearly marks their (lack of) allergens on the outside of the package, making it easy to figure out which flavor suits your dietary needs without having to scan the labels. These cookies taste like "real" cookies (think Chips Ahoy or Tollhouse... crisp on the outside, chewier inside depending on the flavor), and I'm always sure to choose Pamela's if the craving strikes!
Amber W.
Rochester, NY
It's hard enough finding gluten free goodies that don't taste like cardboard, but it's even harder finding these goodies that don't have lactose in them either. Pamela truly delivers with her gluten free and lactose free cookies, they are soft and melt in your mouth with a real chocolate flavor!
Melissa P.
Debary, FL
The end. No really my kids love these. I just am glad they cost quite a bit because if not I would be gaining weight left and right. My very favorite is the chocolate chunk in the regular cookie but this is my 15 year old's favorite cookie!
K. Rose Q.
Munhall, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I've only had Pamela's lemon cookies and they were good but really crumbly. Thought they were a bit pricey for what I got in the box and they're hard to find in my area.
Jennifer E.
Bristol, PA
Totally reminded me of flour cookies. So yummy!! Giant food store carries them and some health food stores. I usually wait until they go on sale though. I like a lot of this brand's products.
Katie S.
Oakland, FL
I love these. There is no comprising when it comes to the taste. However, I don't like that soy is an added ingredient, as 91% of soy is genetically modified.
Sonya K.
Sherwood, AR
Pamela's Gluten-Free cookies are some of my favorite gluten-free cookies that are available on the market. They are full of flavor and have a great texture.