BY PAMELA'S PRODUCTS

Wake Every Morning To Light And Fluffy Pancakes Made In No Time At All. Your Baked Goods Will Taste So Scrumptious, No One Will Know They're Wheat-Free And Gluten-Free. Fast, Easy, Delicious Mix Makes: Waffles Scones Muffins Loaf Cakes Cookies Biscuits Coffee Cake Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Shaun J.
Shaun J.
Absolutely love this product - use it in a perfect one to one substitution. And it makes delicious chocolate chip cookies (just reduce the recommended heat on the recipe - I prefer 320F).
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
This is the best flour alternative on the market! I have been using this flour on repeat for going on 3 years and have found that almost any recipe will turn out well if I use this flour. Pancakes taste great, biscuits rise, soups thicken- this flour can do anything! The recipes on the bag and on their website work great and are even preferred over other tested recipes. I love that this flour works well, doesn't leave a weird after taste, AND is a great value!
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
I bought these one time because there was a great sale and I wasn't sure if I would like it. I love it! it's versatile product because u can make pancakes, biscuits. and other bread like stuff with the right ingredients. yum
Nettiejo H.
Nettiejo H.
Foodie Expert
Versatile and easy to use for pancakes, biscuits, bread, pizza (add a little cornmeal), cookies and more. I've used it for a lot of things. Made with almond meal and doesn't taste like almonds.
Paula H.
Paula H.
Best GF baking mix by far!! I love Pamela's for all sorts of baked goods. It never leaves things gooey or dense like some other mixes.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
It's because of products like this that make being gluten free easier. I honestly don't miss regular pancakes cause these taste just as good!
Alicia F.
Alicia F.
Gilbert, AZ
Foodie Expert
I love this flour mix and Pamela's Artisan flour mix. I've been trying gluten free for a while and feel much better! I've made several successful recipes using Pamela's!
Dianne E.
Dianne E.
Dover, NH
I have a lot of health problems, so I try to stay as gluten free as possible. This stuff is so great that when I don't stick to my diet I still use some when baking. Seriously delicious. This is kind of like a bisquick mix and some things don't work out as well as planned - chocolate chip cookies tend to turn into weird crisps, but they still taste good! Apparently you can make them fluff more with moisture adjustments while baking but I haven't really played with it much.
Paola S.
Paola S.
Easy and really yummy! And I don't feel guilty making these for my family, as this mix has healthy ingredients :)
Tina V.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
This is better than even regular pancake mix! I make these for my whole family, even though I am the only one who needs them. So glad I found Pamela's products.
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
What does "baking" and pancakes mean??
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
Foodie Expert
Time consuming to make or just like bisquick pancakes?
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Oxnard, CA
Are these better than aunt jemmimas
summer w.
summer w.
Rio Rancho, NM
Are these any good health wise? And taste ?
Shean V.
Shean V.
Magnolia, TX
With this product being gluten free do you need to store in fridge before using to cook pancakes?