Pamela's Products Baking & Pancake Mix uploaded by Bailey W.

BY PAMELA'S PRODUCTS

Wake Every Morning To Light And Fluffy Pancakes Made In No Time At All. Your Baked Goods Will Taste So Scrumptious, No One Will Know They're Wheat-Free And Gluten-Free. Fast, Easy, Delicious Mix Makes: Waffles Scones Muffins Loaf Cakes Cookies Biscuits Coffee Cake Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amanda R.
I was skeptical at first to try this mix because it was both gluten and wheat free- but I thought I’d try and it I was pleasantly surprised! They turned out amazingly light and fluffy- I couldn’t even tell that they were wheat free. I will for sure be buying again!
Bailey W.
Madison, WI
I made a pumpkin bundt cake with this, following the online instructions for substitution. Couldn’t even tell it was gluten free! Absolutely wonderful product, I can actually eat cake again! Also not as abhorrently expensive as most gluten free products.
Justine G.
Holly Ridge, NC
This pancake mix is amazing for a gluten free flour! I think it's taste trumps most name brands that I've tried that weren't gluten free. I've been trying a lot more gluten free products since my sister found out she has a gluten allergy and I've been pleasantly surprised with this! I prefer to buy this over another brand. It cooks perfectly like Instagram perfect pancakes!
Rebekah C.
Beechgrove, TN
My mom made these pancakes for me (shaped like a heart, for valentine's day no less!), since I now have to eat gluten free. They came out a little flatter than regular wheat pancakes, but when you stack them up and drizzle them with syrup and a squirt of whipped cream - you absolutely can NOT tell that they're gluten free! Since they're so flat, you can get away with eating more of them too! However, the pancakes are pretty filling so the mix will probably stretch. I haven't tried making waffles or reheating the pancakes yet, but I have plans to soon!
Dianne E.
Dover, NH
I have a lot of health problems, so I try to stay as gluten free as possible. This stuff is so great that when I don't stick to my diet I still use some when baking. Seriously delicious. This is kind of like a bisquick mix and some things don't work out as well as planned - chocolate chip cookies tend to turn into weird crisps, but they still taste good! Apparently you can make them fluff more with moisture adjustments while baking but I haven't really played with it much.
Tara D.
Santa Monica, CA
This is a great gluten free baking mix. It's fluffy and light, available at many regular stores and widely known. There are great recipes online as well that use this product in creative ways. If you do not like the taste of almonds or avoid the nut due to allergies, this will not work for you. However, if you're new to gluten free or a gluten-eater looking to buy something easy to cook for a friend, this should be your go to.
Emily R.
Coatesville, PA
I love pancakes but it was hard to find a mix that didn't have a weird texture or gross aftertaste. I was so happy when I stumbled across this! Delicious with a good texture. Even better when you throw in some fruit or chocolate chips!
Erica R.
This is by far the favorite GF pancake mix in my house. Friends and visiting family members don't even notice that it's gluten-free. Good quality ingredients and easy to prepare, with a really nice flavor. The texture is not completely smooth because of the flour mix used, which some people don't like, but we don't mind. It's not gritty, just has small bits (I think from the almond flour.)
Hannah F.
Baltimore, MD
This stuff is amazing. With just a few minor adjustments I can take a regular recipe and use this baking mix to make a gluten-free version. I can still have all my favorite baked goods! Also, these pancakes are absolutely the best - it's actually ruined me for regular pancakes. These gluten-free pancakes are my absolute favorite pancakes now. I will never go back to Bisquick.
Amanda H.
West Islip, NY
I am not required to eat gluten free in any way, shape or form. I however do chose to buy gluten free products because I believe they are a healthy option. Pamela's Baking and Pancake mix is phenomenal! I made them for my boyfriend (who hates anything that sounds healthy) and he loved it and didn't even notice a difference! I highly recommend Pamela's to anyone!
Victoria J.
What does "baking" and pancakes mean??
Shean V.
Magnolia, TX
With this product being gluten free do you need to store in fridge before using to cook pancakes?
summer w.
Rio Rancho, NM
Are these any good health wise? And taste ?
Brenda S.
Oxnard, CA
Are these better than aunt jemmimas
Maggie H.
Time consuming to make or just like bisquick pancakes?