Pamela's Products Agave Sweetened New York Cheesecake (6-Inch Cake), 1.25-Pound Cheesecake

BY PAMELA'S PRODUCTS

Samantha B.
I really wasn't satisfied with this product much. It really wasn't thick like a chesse cake should be, and it didn't taste like their was any sugar in it at all.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
Mmmm. My mother had this cheesecake at her house one day and let me tell you" this is the best I have ever had! Top it off with cherries and its delicious!
Alyssa C.
chicago, IL
Best cheesecake I ever tasted, especially when I have a seeet tooth. It has a nice texture, and it taste fantastic. Highly recommend trying.
Lauren P.
Just okay, there are better packaged cheesecakes for sale out there. It's not as dense as it should be, I feel like it's too airy.
shaniqua j.
fort lauderdale
A very good cheesecake but I like them more from scratch. But its very delicious and it can full your sweet tooth and hunger.
Catherine  S.
Brooklyn, NY
I wish they wouldn't refer to it as New York Cheesecake, it fell very short of that idea. The consistency was off.