Pamela's Classic Vanilla Cake Mix uploaded by Shishandra D.

BY PAMELA'S

Pamela's™ Classic Vanilla Cake Mix.

Since 1988.

Fast. Easy. Delicious.

Gluten-free.

Wheat-free.

Non-dairy.

Enhanced flavor. see more...

• What is your favorite Pamela's product?6 Answers
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
Foodie Expert
I purchased this on a whim yet, the product taste well I definitely would recommend it if you like to bake GF. This was the first time I purchased this product. I def will buy again and would recommend to others. It was cheaper than the Betty Crocker products.
Sheila Q.
Sheila Q.
My Son has Autism and we follow a GF diet for him. Every time we need a quick desert and don't have time for homemade I run to whole Foods and pick up a Pamela's cake mix. This makes a delicious, moist cake that people will think you slaved hours making.
Kari F.
Kari F.
FPO, AP
Pamela's makes some of the best gluten free products out there! While my favorite product of theirs is the pancake mix, this one is pretty spectacular too.
Sumner, WA
Foodie Expert
As someone who cannot eat gluten or dairy, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Pamela's products!! I use their cake mix and frosting mixes often and always turn out great.
April H.
April H.
Worth every single penny put into buying it! Have used it and will use it again no doubt about it.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
Mindarie, WA
Easy. Fun. Fast. Delicious. Good for everybody. General taste. Nice texture
Julia M.
Julia M.
Latrobe, Tasmania
Foodie Expert
Best gluten free cake mix I've found so far! seriously if you see this and you're cealiac or gluten intolerant grab it. So good!
Amber P.
Amber P.
LOVE Pamela's products!! I use their cake mix and frosting mixes often and turns out great.
Joelle T.
Joelle T.
Ottawa
Nice and easy gluten free mix; they don't just offer vanilla but a lot of flavor and mix (like pancakes, scones, etc...) and they are delightful!
Yaimee G.
Yaimee G.
Joint base Lewis mcchord, Washington
This cake mix is really good I tried it once because I had a coupon for it and I have re-purshased it several times since. I will recommend to get this.
Sumner, WA
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Pamela's product?