BY PAMELA'S

Pamela's™ Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix.
Since 1988.

Christina G.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert
Pamela's Chocolate Chunk Cookie Mix is pretty good! I prefer the gluten-free version when possible, since I have gluten sensitivity, but this one is up there with gourmet type cookies. I enjoyed them as is, but you can always add a few more chocolate chips or a little pure vanilla, etc. to change the recipe a little. Baking is fun because you have a little wiggle-room to experiment.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Not a big deal, they're good but it doesn't worth it. For the price i was expecting something better. it doesn't has as much flavor as i wanted.
Destiney  R.
Destiney R.
Morgantown, KY
Simple to make!! Did not have as much flavor as id like but could have been worse! Not to bad for the price!
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
These were good, but not my favorite. For the price I expected them to taste a little better than they did.
Elaine F.
Elaine F.
E Petersburg, PA
Give me more! This chocolate is a delicacy! Expresso is a top notch flavor.. You can't get any better!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
These are a great late-night treat when you want to spoil yourself. Definitely one of the best packaged cookie brands.
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
I really love this stuff if your a chocolate lover and I love to put thisinto my coffee in the morning that's the best
Monica M.
Monica M.
Choco chips are great and they kinda cheap less for I expected them to be