Pama Pomegranate Liqueur 34 Degrees

by Pama

PAMA is made with all-natural pomegranate juice, premium vodka and a touch of imported tequila. Bottled at 34 proof, PAMA is highly mixable in a range of cocktails such as PAMA and Champagne, PAMA Cosmo and the PAMA Mojito. PAMA’s versatility gives you endless PAMAbilites.™ No fruit compares to the pomegranate. The deep crimson color; the dense pulpy flesh; the rich red juice; even the time of year when it ripens – all of these singular characteristics, along with the tales of mystery and romance woven around it, make the pomegranate rare and unequalled.

Does this taste like your drinking pomegranate juice, just with alcohol?
Start your review of Pama Pomegranate Liqueur 34 Degrees!
a year agoKensington, MD
I think this is a light refreshing liqueur that tastes great mixed with something like a vodka soda.  It adds a nice sweetness.  I love pomegranate so I'm happy that someone made a pomegranate flavored liqueur.  I would recommend this.  I think it is versatile enough to be used in many different cocktails.
2 years ago
This is perfect for a "glam" cocktail ... I love to mix this with champagne! You can't taste the alcohol in this, but it's all there - vodka, tequila, etc. This would also go great with a lemon lime soda or soda water! This has such a great fruit flavor and it does not taste artificial!
2 years agoAthens, GA
It taste so good and smooth! I decided to buy it when hearing about it in a drink at a place in Athens, GA called Rook & Pawn. The flavor is great to add & make your drink just a little bit fancier!
10 months agoChicago, IL
I love this little tasty liqueur as a night cap with something bubbly like LaCroix, ginger ale or Prosecco. It’s not sweet, but definitely tasty.
2 months agoBurlington
Strong flavor that isn't overpowering alone and can stand up to most mixers. With seltzer and ice it's refreshing and pretty.
4 months agoKitchener, ON
I bought this once. I don’t know why I haven’t bought it again. It was so delicious... seeing the bottle on my phone brings back memories! I mixed it all night with a two litre of sprite. I finished the entire bottle of liqueur in one night. It was so flavourful. I think I have to go out and find it again!!!