Pam Original No-Stick Cooking Spray 100% natural Canola Oil (2 pack - 12oz each can) uploaded by Luis T.

BY PAM

Pack of 6, 12 ounce cans (total of 72 ounces) All natural and fat free Naturally cholesterol free see more...

Miss Kay w.
Got to love it!!! this comes in handy a lot ! it doesn't have a horrible smell either like the other products I've tried. I use it a lot with baking and they always turn out right. Nothing sticks on to the pan. Comes out Smoothly.
Kinsey W.
Foodie Expert
This is super handy. Yes butter and olive oil can do the same job, but Pam makes it easy. In addition to baking, I also use it in my slow cooker. I've also used it on a hot griddle to help pancakes lift smoothly.
Deidre M.
Boise, ID
Foodie Expert
I have never been much of a "grease the pan" girl - I always feel like I can do without. But this product has saved my pans since I started using it. I totally recommend it.
Erica G.
This product is good for baking if you are making a cake or muffins. I don't like this product to cook with. Sometimes it leaves a residue on pans. For cooking I would rather use butter.
Danielle W.
Foodie Expert
I've been using this cooking spray forever. it is inexpensive and works so well on so many different foods, different recipes. you can find it at any store which is so important to me.
Bree C.
Valparaiso, IN
PAM Brand is great. I love to bake and this stuff always gets me good results. It doesn't get too sticky and I really like that its natural canola oil, not random chemicals.
Kim N.
Oxford, MS
Foodie Expert
A classic spray that is great to use to grease a pan before cooking. I prefer butter when cooking in a pan on a stovetop but this is a go to for baking and pans in the oven
Kimberly P.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
Gotta love the original. I use this exclusively for all my cooking. Boiling pasta? Spray the pot first. Baking brownies? Spray it. Grilling? You guessed it.
Jamie G.
Homestead, FL
I use this spray for most of my cooking. I love that my food doesn't need to burn or stick to the pan. You can have flavor without all the grease.
mj d.
Foodie Expert
Pam is a great cooking spry to use. I love to fact that you can buy it in bulk. It is so handy to just spray the pan so things will not stick.