Pam Original Cooking Spray uploaded by Suzanne M.

Pam Original Cooking Spray

Pam Original Cooking Spray, 8 oz: For fat-free cooking All natural see more...

• Can i use it for baking?1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this to dry their nails faster ?2 Answers
  • Any ideas for cleaning cookware that Pam has 'greased' up?2 Answers
Liv B.
Woodstock
This stuff has saved me so many times. My best friend in the kitchen for sure. It reduces the mess and it feels lighter than using butter or oil. It’s also so easy to use. Price wise maybe a little bit steep for freaking cooking spray but this is the top brand.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This is a great cooking spray!! I prefer olive oil cooking sprays now, but this one is a classic and works like a charm. It's always done a good job of keeping my baked goods from sticking to the pan or tray. It's a decent price for the convenience and ease of use.
Aaron S.
Orlando
Loves using this product. Works wonders when baking and does not leave an oily chemical aftertaste I’ve often tasted with store brand products. Light and easy use. Less is more with this product meaning you don’t have to spray the pans down.
Rocelmar F.
Weston, FL
I use this product regularly when cooking, the price is really affordable and its definitely worthy. I use it to prevent stickiness in my pans. I prefer this when cooking vegetables in the oven, or eggs on a pan. I would recommend this.
Paulette M.
Hialeah, FL
Esto es lo mas practico facil y maravilloso que puede existir para la cocina de verdad es lo maximo para cocinar, y usas la cantidad justa me gusta mucho me facilita mucho la vida💛
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
I love using Pam for almost anything I need to get seasoned. In baking it has a tendency to brown the bottom of whatever you're baking and it's not always the best for eggs unless you're pan is nonstick as well.

However for anything else baked it's wonderful and I never realized how good a grilled cheese it could make until my husband showed me.
Dede B.
desoto, TX
This spray is so useful, it's light enough but still helps with the food not sticking and I think it's perfect for grilling things too because it helps the food not stick. It's not that expensive and it's worth the value to me, you can easily get the spray from Walmart or any other convenient store & I would recommend it to others.
Glo M.
Wichita Falls, TX
Yea five stars all the way with brand love it love it love it who ever thought of this what a smart idea and smart usage for cooking basically anything I'm most people have tried this item if not go ahead it won't let you down if u don't use or like much loose oil this will be the one to give you that perfect touch
eve w.
Best invention in the kitchen. I use it for everything! It makes clean up so easy. I love using it for non stick purposes because it gives a thin even layer without adding unnecessary fat and making things greasy... it's also great on potatoes cuz it gives an even coating to make it crispy workout adding a whole lot of oil and fat. If you haven't tried pam, you must! You're whole cooking experience will change!
Christina D.
I've tried the other brands like the store brands and they just aren't as good>this leaves you food feeling clean, keeps it from getting burned, and works well. For the price, it's great and I can usually have a can for a few months.
Colleen F.
Orlando, FL
Is there an easier way to clean your pans once you have used this?
Ana R.
Can u use this when baking cookies?? I've never used it bcuz I'm afraid it'll give them a weird taste...
Thania B.
Has anyone used this to dry their nails faster ?
Sohmer M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Any ideas for cleaning cookware that Pam has 'greased' up?
Audrie D.
Lincoln City, OR
Can i use it for baking?