BY PAM #4 in Cooking Oil

Up to 99% less residue build-up*.

For fat-free cooking.

PAM® No-Stick Original Cooking Spray.

Up to 99% less residue**.

Still superior no stick.

The original.

Made with canola oil blend.

Per 0.25g serving:

0 calories.

0g sat fat 0% DV.

0mg sodium: 0% DV.

0g sugars. see more...

Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray Original
  • "I use Pam when I was to roast veggies in the oven, again olive oil is great but Pam is a lighter option that I like to use. " in 2 reviews
  • "I started using this product about 3 months ago since I got in a diet and I really like it when cooking my food it does not stick." in 1 review
Chardonnay W.
not only is this brand a very trusted brand that I have used for years, but this product is one that I have used for years as well. It keeps things from sticking to the pan, which makes my job of cleaning a pan much easier because I don't have to scrape things off of it.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
Pam no stick cooking spray is a must have. I always keep it in my pantry. It keeps food from sticking to the pan. It also helps with residue and makes cleaning a pan less of a chore. I recommend it to anyone who cooks.
Mandy R.
Bemidji
A household staple, Pam is a multi-purpose cooking spray that I would recommend to everyone.
It especially makes flouring cake pans easy. Instead of gooping up my hands with butter or playing Labyrinth with canola oil, I just spray the bottom and sides, add flour and I'm all set! Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray Original
Kaleena V.
Winter Haven, FL
This is my go to product when making breakfast. I spray it on the pan and on the spatula or spoon. It doesn't make my food taste weird and everything slides right off the pan. If you've never used this you really should go buy one.
Angela T.
washington
I ABSOLUTELY LIVE FOR THIS OIL because it is so simple, easy, and fun to use while cooking. It's super easy to just whip this out when cooking something that'll stick to this pan but indeed this Pam prevents all of the trouble
Janellie C.
Mission, TX
I absolutely love this product it keeps me away from adding oil or butter to the pan all I have to do is spray a little bit on the pan and it keeps my food from sticking onto it
Jeanette M.
Cutler Bay, FL
I love using Pam spray when cook, particularly when I make egg cups. They egg cups come out easily and little to no residue is left on the bakeware. I also like the fact that it doesn't alter the taste of the food that you're preparing. I do not recommend using Pam on nonstick cookware.
Kat H.
I think it goes without saying that PAM is a go-to for nonstick spray! The price is right first off! I used it while baking brownies the other night and the brownies didn't stick to the pan whatsoever! I am highly satisfied with this product and recommend it to everyone!
Lauren H.
Memphis, TN
This spray is amazing. My food never sticks and it's not as greasy as other brands. I also use this to keep my cast iron in pristine shape and this spray is always my go to when needing to lubricate the catmsr iron after washing it.
Marilyn L.
Fstrvl Trvose, PA
I love using this product when cooking. I spray onto foil for easy clean up or directly onto baking/cooking sheets. There are many different varieties for health conscious people. The price is great and sometimes you can snag them on a good deal.
Deangela  D.
Jackson, MS
Do it really reduce built up?