BY PAM

Pam ® No Stick Cooking Spray Olive Oil. Superior. Extra virgin. No artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.Net wt 7 oz (198g).

Jessi W.
I have always used Pam butter cooking spray for cooking and baking for years. I recently started using the Pam Olive Oil spray and I am really happy with the flavor. I have also found that the new pump top is so much easier to spritz on to vegetables, meat, and to spray down a pan without making a mess of casting the spray off on to my floor or counter tops. Pam definitely works much better than any generic store brands in my personal opinion, the flavor is much better and it is much easier to clean and remove from pans after cooking. PAM No Stick Cooking Spray Olive Oil
Amber D.
GARLAND, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I was excited when this product was first released, I thought it was genius to make olive oil into a spray bottle! But honestly, you have to spray a couple times to even distribute in the pan. And for the price, I might as well go back to using the original bottle of Olive Oil. Cool idea, but not worth the price basically.
I do think it comes in handy when you just want to spray certain vegetables with some olive oil, that way I’m not drenching them in it by doing it the old fashioned way.
Cristina G.
I purchase this item bc I had a $2 off coupon. I couldn’t pass up that deal. When I first saw the bottle, it was tiny compared to the original
PAM until I actually compared FL. OZ. To my surprise, their them same.

The spray is much easier to control. I guess I didn’t realize how much air/product was going everywhere with the aerosol cans. I do hope PAM comes out with a butter flavor too.
#influenstereats
Jacklyn P.
This is amazing. I use a lot of olive oil when I cook, but it always pours out either too much or not enough. This spray bottle works wonders! I can actually gauge how much oil I’ve gotten on my food, and direct the stream of the oil. It was inexpensive, and I think it will last a long time. Best part? You can refill the bottle!
Larissa G.
Love it! It’s super easy to control how much oil you need on your food with this product PAM No Stick Cooking Spray Olive Oil
Morgan M.
Hudson, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy using this. The only thing I would change about it would be the spray nozzle. It’s a little tough to press. May just be my bottle, though.
Gerry Z.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My dietitian advised me not to use any more regular olive oil to use pam spray instead, calories are way to high on regular oil and adds up calories even when food it's healthy so I made the switch.