Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray Grilling uploaded by Rachael M.

BY PAM

PAM® No-Stick Grilling Cooking Spray.

For fat-free cooking.

For high temperature.

Let's grill no-stick cooking spray with vegetable oils.

Per 0.25g serving:

0 calories.

0g sat. fat 0%DV.

0mg sodium 0%DV.

0g sugars. see more...

• How healthy is this product to use with some of it going into the air?1 Answers
Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray Grilling
  • "I also use it on tinfoil when I make Lasagna in the oven so the cheese doesnt stick when covered." in 1 review
Anjali R.
Anjali R.
Keep those awesome kababs and burgers from sticking to the grill.. I use various Pam cooking sprays inside and outside my kitchen. It doesn't make your food greasy or leave any aftertaste. It is healthy and readily available at any supermarkets or drugstores.
Charis K.
Charis K.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
Great item and easy to use. This item is easily used by my husband who almost always forgets to spray our grill. No flavor and no residue leaves food off grill cookware and keeps flavor.
nicandro G.
nicandro G.
Fayetteville, GA
I'm not where near from being a grilling master but this little can has saved my can from burning all my food haha great product.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Great products for cooking steak or chicken or anything on the grill . It won't leave any of the meat sticking or getting burnt.
Tatiana R.
Tatiana R.
Summit hill, PA
Great product to have! Makes cleaning the grill hassle free and it does not alter the food taste which is a plus.
Amy B.
I have found all Pam coking sprays to work great. They are quick to use and coat the surface well. The spray makes clean up easier
Brytny B.
Brytny B.
Granbury, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my boyfriend's favorite grilling spray. Makes clean up super easy, which is great considering I'm the one who cleans!
Karen B.
Karen B.
Pam cooking sprays are a must have in every kitchen! Whether its spraying muffin tins, cake pans, or even the outside grill, its a great product to prevent food from sticking! I also use it on tinfoil when I make Lasagna in the oven so the cheese doesn't stick when covered.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Warren, OH
Foodie Expert
Pam is awesome! I use this stuff for all of my cooking and it works just great!
Cassie R.
Cassie R.
I love Pam cooking sprays! I use them all the time. I was introduced to the grill one here and am now in love with it!
Amy B.
How healthy is this product to use with some of it going into the air?