Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray Butter

by PAM

#25 in Cooking Oil

PAM® No-Stick Butter Cooking Spray

For fat-free cooking.

Up to 99% less residue**.

Still superior no stick.

Artificially flavored.

Butter me-up.

Per 0.25 serving:

0 calories.

0g sat. fat 0%DV.

0mg sodium 0%DV.

0g sugars.

How many calories does one can contain?
how does this compare to using olive oil or regular oil?
Haven't tried the butter flavor. how does it compare to actual butter?
Start your review of Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray Butter!
Lawrenceville, GA
I love the spray butter, its so much more convenient than the regular butter that has to melt
Scotts Valley, CA
Great non stick spray! Make eggs with it every day and gives them a little butter flavoring!
Norfolk, VA
Does a great job for omits or pancakes but don't tasted the butter as much as I was hoping.
Just bought this product last week. And we absolutely love it. Pam products never fail me.
Jacksonville, NC
I use this when i make cookies, or muffins or anything in a pan and it works pretty good
Bridgeton, MO
I use this product for all my cooking needs. this help with healthy eating when you don't want to use butter