Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray Butter

by PAM

#25 in Cooking Oil

PAM® No-Stick Butter Cooking Spray

For fat-free cooking.

Up to 99% less residue**.

Still superior no stick.

Artificially flavored.

Butter me-up.

Per 0.25 serving:

0 calories.

0g sat. fat 0%DV.

0mg sodium 0%DV.

0g sugars.

How many calories does one can contain?
how does this compare to using olive oil or regular oil?
Haven't tried the butter flavor. how does it compare to actual butter?
Start your review of Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray Butter!
Newport, RI
I bought these a while back when they had a coupon. I don't get an overwhelming taste of butter, but the spray gets the job done.
Who doesn't love pam? i have the original. grilled, and butter ones. I love using this one when making pancakes, it works so good.
Lena, WI
Love Pam! All of the different types of Pam are wonderful. Hardly any residue left on the pans, and no odd flavor in your food!
Worcester, MA
I used this product almost every day the oil spray pam mmmmm non stick it makes my omelets the best one I totally recommend it
Towson, MD
Great product, makes sure my baked goods don't stick to the pan and such, butter flavor doesn't make a difference to me.
Works great for non stick, I'm pretty traditional and like buttering and flowering my pans, but great for a quick use!!
Pennington, NJ
This stuff works wonders when you spray it in a baking pan or cupcake tin before baking. No stick and no trouble!
This is something you'll without a doubt find in my kitchen. It's easy and I can't believe it's not butter
I use this when I make pancakes or eggs. It is great for no stick pancakes and doesn't have the oil taste.
Love the cooking spray! Light butter taste, and even great on the grill! Reduces burning, and sticking!