Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray Butter uploaded by Whitney G.Pam No-Stick Cooking Spray Butter uploaded by Whitney G.

BY PAM

PAM® No-Stick Butter Cooking Spray

For fat-free cooking.

Up to 99% less residue**.

Still superior no stick.

• how does this compare to using olive oil or regular oil?1 Answers
  • Haven't tried the butter flavor. how does it compare to ...5 Answers
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
This Pam was from the piggly wiggly. It's a good cooking spray, It helps stuff not stick to the bottom of the pan. I like to use it when I cook eggs or sometimes I spray some over my asparagus when I cook it in the oven.
Jessie B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I like to use just a little on my pans before roasting my veggies it gives a great flavor and a little goes a long way try it next time you roast potatoes a healthy alternative to all the butter and oil
Maria C.
Waco, TX
Don't want your pancakes, cookies, muffins or others baking dishes to stick? Use some Pam with butter. This stuff works wonders. No flavor run off and your treats always come out perfect. No broken pancakes or muffins that won't come out the pan.
Sarah A.
Now this is perfect for making pancakes, waffles, brownies, cookies etc. give it a extra buttery taste and definitely keeps it from sticking to your cookie sheet or waffle iron etc. I love this just for those reasons! You've got to give it a try
DAFH88 H.
Salinas
I used this on my waffle machine it make the best waffles and it is so inexpensive under 3 dollars at Walmart I really love it and recommend it to anyone with a waffle machine it’s really good and you can’t beat the price.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
I like using Pam No-Stick Butter Cooking Spray when making grilled cheese sandwiches, pancakes and anything that you can fry or grill. The flavor is good but of course it doesn't taste like real butter. I recommend it to anyone wanting to use less butter when cooking - just try a few sprays and you'll be surprised at the calories you save.
Danielle S.
Mobile, AL
If you're looking for a product that's really good when you're making stir-fry this is your product... Its really good product it's great when making fried rice it's great when used to steam broccoli carrots and any other vegetable
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
This stuff is actually REALLY good. Works like a charm, does a wonderful job at making the food not stick to pots, pans, etc. I recommend this stuff to anyone! Especially those who love to cook. Super affordable too!
gloria c.
San Leandro, CA
This is just one of the type of products that i just don't want to replace with a generic brand. My mother used to use it and I still use it as well. Its so handy when i need to bake and make sure that my cakes wont stick to the pan. Pam stays in my family for sure!!
Josephine S.
Pan No stick cooking spray is a lifesaver when it comes to food, especially fish! I like that it helps the food not to stick while cooking. Its easy to lift up from the pan. no hassle and mess free.
Adriene R.
Denver, NC
Haven't tried the butter flavor. how does it compare to actual butter?
Sumaiya D.
Silver Spring, MD
how does this compare to using olive oil or regular oil?