BY PAM

Rita  T.
Rita T.
Jersey city , NJ
Foodie Expert
A must have for cooking and even baking as well as grilling. I used this for pretty much everything
Teria L.
Teria L.
Foodie Expert
PAM works very well! This is all I use when I cook! It's perfect and better than other sprays because some times with other sprays you still get the stick! Not with PAM
Sara S.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Only cooking spray that I buy. I think it works better than any others out there. Love how my food never stick to the pan.
Madeline K.
Madeline K.
Great product. I have never used anything different. I bake all the time and i use this for everthing
Deanna S.
Deanna S.
I use Pam nearly everyday. It is just a good and reliable product. I have to thank Pam for an easy clean-up, and making me spend a lot less time in the kitchen doing dishes after a meal.
Aubrey S.
Aubrey S.
PAM really does work - it's great and it makes cooking and cleanup a breeze. It's nice because it also doesn't add a ton of untasted calories
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
I have always used Pam and it is always in my kitchen. It really keeps food from sticking to pans and the cleanup a lot easier.
Emmy W.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
Pam always works better than store brands! I love the two pack because of the price but I prefer to use Pam with olive oil or coconut oil!
Faizah A.
Faizah A.
Spanaway, WA
Honestly I don't really like this cooking spray. I don't its probably just me but I like cisco cooking spray more
Jessamyn T.
Jessamyn T.
Chalmette, LA
PAM is a great product which saves even the most season baker/cook a world of hassle, not to mention saving additional calories in your meals when you need to make certain that they aren't going to need to be pried off the side of a pan like a barnacle on a ship side.