BY PALRAM

Protect yourself and your patio from the elements with the Feria patio cover. Clear, UV protected, polycarbonate roof panels protect you, your family and patio furniture from harsh UV rays, while still allowing sun to shine through. White powder-coated aluminum frame is neutral enough to match any home color, and provides protection from rust and discoloration. Feria framing also easily adjusts to fit your patio's unique size. see more...

Krista B.
I just love my patio cover and it works so well for on those hot summer days. It works great for picnics. I am so glad I finally got one because I couldn't even walk on my patio bear footed until recently. I would highly recommend this patio cover.
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
Clear can be brutal and allow for a sunburn you didn't know you signed up for. This is overall a good product but a little high maintenance
Monique G.
I love patio covers. They are great protection from the sun when trying to host events outdoors.