Paloma Reversible 8-Piece King Bedding Ensemble Bedding uploaded by Crystal O.

BY ELLISON FIRST ASIA #7 in Bedding

Paloma Reversible 8-Piece King Bedding Ensemble Bedding Home - Bed & Bath Bedding - Bed in a Bag (new) see more...

Loty B.
Elwood
Comfy, cosy. Good value for money. We paid 80 for the full 8 piece set at Kmart. It's cosy in winter and isn't too hot in summer.
Dalila s.
casablanca, casablanca
Hello my name is dalila sghir i'm from morocco I love this product so much .and I like your company so much i wanted to review your products on my instagram account ,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Kat I.
Darguina
I loved this comforter set, it's warm enough to keep me warm at night and cool enough that my husband doesn't burn up. I had been looking for a gray comforter set for a while before we finally settled on this one and it was wonderful. Can't say enough wonderful things about it.
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
Super comfortable and of good quality, beautiful color. very good and beautiful fabric.