BY PALOMA PICASSO

Paloma Picasso for Women: By Paloma Picasso 1.7 oz eau de parfum spray see more...

• Has anyone found a fragrance similar to Pasha Picasso?1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can purchase the Paloma Picasso ...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Norene C.
Paloma Picasso EDP is a classic power fragrance for women. The EDP is different than the EDT to my nose. This review is for the EDP spray. Paloma Picasso is a heady, sophisticated, dry, Mediterranean-inspired scent. It was launched in the mid-1980s by the creative Paloma. The notes include carnation, musk, civet, oakmoss, and patchouli. It has an intense, earthy vibe to it. It reminds me of Diva by Emmanuel Ungaro and Pheromone Midnight by Marilyn Miglin. Try it before you buy it, if it's new to you. Try both the EDP and EDT. The EDT is lighter with different notes coming to the forefront. EDT is in the gold bottle. I think this is a beauty.
Patricia D.
Yuma, AZ
I love this perfume, it is a very classy classic chic perfume. It smells a little woody but it is such a rich fragrance. I love it during the winter months and it is more of a mature scent I would say. The last time I bought it at Walmart I paid $52. And it was so worth it.
Hilda L D.
My mom has been using Paloma Picasso perfume for years before work and church and She loves it and so do I. I love it when she leaves a trail of the scent of Paloma Picasso. She also uses the lotion that comes in a pack from Macy's. Excellent perfume!
La Tonya S.
Fishers, IN
I fell in love with fragrance over 26 years ago and I am still a fan. This fragrance can very well become a signature sent. In fact it is on my wish list to purchase again. The smell last and does not wear off even for the EDT.
La Tonya S.
Fishers, IN
Has anyone found a fragrance similar to Pasha Picasso?
Hilda L D.
Does anyone know where I can purchase the Paloma Picasso powder?