BY PALOMA PICASSO

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Paloma Picasso By Paloma Picasso Edt Spray 1 oz For Women see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
first smelled this perfume on a colleague of mine, about a year ago. Every time she walked by me I got a whiff of this heavenly scent that she wore nearly every day. So, I finally stopped her and asked what she was wearing. I'd never heard of it, so I jumped online and looked it up, found a bottle and bought it. I couldn't wait to try it out, so when the perfume finally arrived I put it right on. Imagine my disappointment when I smelled a scent totally unlike the one I'd experienced. On me it was overpoweringly musky, nothing like the seductive fragrance I'd smelled on my colleague. But, an odd thing happened. I didn't wash it right off, and when I smelled it again about 30 minutes later it had become the alluringly sensual perfume I'd fallen in love with. In fact, the longer I wore it the better it smelled. Obviously it depends on your body chemistry to achieve it's bloom. Now, I wear it when I go out in the evenings, and people comment on how wonderfully sexy it smells. If you buy this perfume don't judge it too quickly, as I did....give it a little time and you're sure to love it. You only need to use a little, and it lasts for HOURS.