BY PALMOLIVE #10 in Dish Soap

• Residue-free Clean
  • Fights Odor
  • Cleans More Greasy Dishes
  • Removes 24 Hour Stuck-on Food

per drop while suds last vs. the leading non-concentrated dish liquid

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a ...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else that uses palmolive sometimes have an oi...5 Answers
  • Anyone else like seasonal scents too?2 Answers
Tashayla W.
Irving
Great dish washing soap takes the tough stains and grease marks from pains and skillets .Great price very affordable.Would buy again just not the small bottle my household washes dishes on a daily .Overall 7/10⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Trina-Renee E.
I use the blue Palmolive. The Oxy kind. It's concentrated and smells good too. I love how clean it gets my dishes after a few seconds of soaking. This is a great product!!
Mayra A.
Horizon City, TX
I like this dish soap because it cleans really well it cut the oil right away, smells really good and it safe for my hands.,
Cynthia G.
Middletown
I really like this dish soap and for the price you can't beat it. It has great suds and cleaning power. It is one if the ones I buy regular.
Haylie H.
Liberty, SC
Love!! It’s cheap and gets the job done. I bought it at bilo for like $1.00 Palmolive® Ultra Baby Bottles Toy and Dish Wash Liquid smells wonderful and left my dishes sparkling.
Rosana C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
The best soap for greasy food the only bad thing is that it let's your hands dry so after that you have yo apply lotion
Aureanna B.
Canada
We have the scent coconut butter and orchids and it is an alright dish soap. It's not my most favorite but it does smell very good. It's also very gentle on your hands and does not dry them out at all.
Amanda E.
My love that it doesn't dry out the skin on my hands. I love it so much that I buy the big bottles 2 at a time. Need I say more?
Chakirah K.
This by far my favorite dish detergent. As you can see the whole 32.5 FL OZ bottle is almost gone. It has met all my expectations it cuts through grease instantly, the smell is soft. It is not harsh on my hands. This is my go to when washing in my home!.
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
For all the brands that I already tried, this one its the only one effective! Really good to get rid of grease! I bought it on Shoprite on a good deal, and even if I didnt had a deal, I will always buy this product no matter what! I do recommend it, because its the only one that is really good!
Lana A.
Chickasha, OK
Does anyone else that uses palmolive sometimes have an oily film in their cups?
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scent to try other than the original!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Favorite scent?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone else like seasonal scents too?