BY PALMOLIVE #8 in Dish Soap

• Residue-free Clean
  • Fights Odor
  • Cleans More Greasy Dishes
  • Removes 24 Hour Stuck-on Food

per drop while suds last vs. the leading non-concentrated dish liquid

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a ...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else that uses palmolive sometimes have an oi...5 Answers
  • Anyone else like seasonal scents too?2 Answers
Esthefania Z.
Pasco, WA
This is really good, it's bubbly and helps clean my dishes good. It also has a nice smell to it and I love their products that help keep your hands looking good from too much water
Chyanne E.
Best soap I have EVER used. Gets ANY type of tough stain or gunk off your dishes. Cheap and affordable and can be bought at any store. The only con is it makes your hands dry. Id recommend getting the palmolive with Olay in it. It still cleans your dishes but it leaves your hands feeling soft!
Sarah O.
Oxford
I like this brand. It’s soft on your hands and doesn’t leave dry skin after you wash the dishes. It’s got a good texture and gets grime off of dishes very effectively!
Michelle S.
I bought this dish soap only because I had a bunch of coupons, I otherwise have been purchasing dawn original. I like the smell of the palmolive better! The scent lasts on the dishes and that makes me feel like they are staying clean. Performance in cleaning the dishes is the same as dawn
DaJonna W.
Greensboro
It smells like a pine forest. It is very affordable when you catch it on sale and use coupons with it. I use it when it is  available in my house. It works excellently on dishes that has a lingering food residue oil on them. I would recommend this product. I would buy it again.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
This brand works great to clean dishes. It also smells great, and sent is a very important factor for me. I have not had any issues with grease remaining on my dishes or any stuck on food or anything. This dish soap seems to work very well and it is extremely well priced. I recommend this brand.
Kimi O.
Olive Hill, KY
A good product it works and is gentle on my hands and it smells great. I dont really have any issues with it but it's not my first choice because it is not special.
Kayla S.
Clayton , MI
I dislike this product. Compared to other brands it was very watered down and ineffective. I would not purchase this product if they were other options available. It is more affordable, but I would opt for soap of a better quality so that you don't have to use so much to achieve the same results.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
I did not expect this to be SO GOOD. I bought it because it said new/extra strength and it was more affordable than Dawn(what I normally use) this dish soap is BETTER than Dawn and I will continue to purchase it. It doesn't dry my hands out and it suds up so good with a small amount.
Lindsay C.
New york, NY
Palmolive it great! Nice classic smell. We’re able to buy it at the dollar store, so it’s very affordable which is important. It lasts a long time, a little bit goes a long way, and it definitely gets your dishes clean!
Lana A.
Chickasha, OK
Does anyone else that uses palmolive sometimes have an oily film in their cups?
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scent to try other than the original!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Favorite scent?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone else like seasonal scents too?

back