BY PALMOLIVE #16 in Dish Soap

• Residue-free Clean
  • Fights Odor
  • Cleans More Greasy Dishes
  • Removes 24 Hour Stuck-on Food

per drop while suds last vs. the leading non-concentrated dish liquid

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scen...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else that uses palmolive sometimes have an oily film ...4 Answers
  • Anyone else like seasonal scents too?2 Answers
Lisa P.
Gainesville, FL
LOVE to buy classic scent PALMOLIVE DISH SOAP this way so I can fill-up my sink pump and keep the rest in my laundry room. This liquid works tirelessly to remove that greasy (unclean) dish feeling in the sink while simultaneously being able to tackle tough grease spills and stains in the laundry.
It’s my all-purpose sudsing cleaner and stain -treater too! That’s a LOT of CLEAN for just a little green (super large bottle is about $8$!!
Cristina G.
For all the brands that I already tried, this one its the only one effective! Really good to get rid of grease! I bought it on Shoprite on a good deal, and even if I didnt had a deal, I will always buy this product no matter what! I do recommend it, because its the only one that is really good!
Veronica B.
Great dish soap, I purchase mine from Costco in a huge container. I use it to refill my dish scrubbers and sponges. It’s very effective against grease and baked on food that’s usually very tough to get out. I only need to use very little product so it lasts me a very long time with saves me a lot of money in the long run
Chyanne E.
Best soap I have EVER used. Gets ANY type of tough stain or gunk off your dishes. Cheap and affordable and can be bought at any store. The only con is it makes your hands dry. Id recommend getting the palmolive with Olay in it. It still cleans your dishes but it leaves your hands feeling soft!
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
I did not expect this to be SO GOOD. I bought it because it said new/extra strength and it was more affordable than Dawn(what I normally use) this dish soap is BETTER than Dawn and I will continue to purchase it. It doesn't dry my hands out and it suds up so good with a small amount.
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
This dishwashing soap is great to use!! In my home it's a lot of us so we always need to have enough soap for dishes. A little bit goes a long way which is important when trying to save money! A little bit of soap can last to wash many dishes and the smell is great too
Yvette W.
This is awesome because it's antibacterial. It will have your dishes clean and sanitized. You don't have to worry about germs because it's made just for getting rid of that. They are very affordable and probably been used in most households around the country.
This stuff works great. I always keep it next to my sink for those tough to remove spots on dishes that my machine either refuses to get, or for a quick clean. I also use it to wash my hands some times- not its intended purpose, but i just love it.
Nina L.
chestnut hill, Ma
I will only use Palmolive soap. store brand soap just doesn’t clean like Palmolive does. It’s a good price and it’s effective. Only con is it doesn’t look nice t lo leave out in the bottle it comes in so I pour it into a decorative soap dispenser
Lacie A.
West Jordan , UT
I love this dish soap it lasts forever and you don't need to use much, it smells amazing , and cleans very well, it's also very affordable compared to dawn soap, I would recommend trying this out, I would honestly say this soap is better than dawn.
Amy W.
How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scent to try other than the original!
Lana A.
Chickasha, OK
Does anyone else that uses palmolive sometimes have an oily film in their cups?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Favorite scent?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone else like seasonal scents too?