BY PALMOLIVE #10 in Dish Soap

• Residue-free Clean
  • Fights Odor
  • Cleans More Greasy Dishes
  • Removes 24 Hour Stuck-on Food

per drop while suds last vs. the leading non-concentrated dish liquid

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scen...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else that uses palmolive sometimes have an oily film ...4 Answers
  • Anyone else like seasonal scents too?2 Answers
Cristina G.
Sweetwater
For all the brands that I already tried, this one its the only one effective! Really good to get rid of grease! I bought it on Shoprite on a good deal, and even if I didnt had a deal, I will always buy this product no matter what! I do recommend it, because its the only one that is really good!
Jenn Y.
Staten Island, NY
Typical dishwasher scent. Good at getting oils off, can be bought everywhere. The only problem I have with it is the gel is a bit too thick so sometimes you get too much bubbles when you accidentally squeeze too much out. I like the consistency of the Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original a little bit more.
Chakirah K.
This by far my favorite dish detergent. As you can see the whole 32.5 FL OZ bottle is almost gone. It has met all my expectations it cuts through grease instantly, the smell is soft. It is not harsh on my hands. This is my go to when washing in my home!.
Alissa A.
This is a great soap for cleaning your dishes. It cuts through grease, it doesn't leave your hands feeling like an old man, and it smells great. My dad uses it to wash his hands after he has been doing dirty work and it cleans skin very nicely. It does not feel harsh. I would recommend this soap.
Chyanne E.
Best soap I have EVER used. Gets ANY type of tough stain or gunk off your dishes. Cheap and affordable and can be bought at any store. The only con is it makes your hands dry. Id recommend getting the palmolive with Olay in it. It still cleans your dishes but it leaves your hands feeling soft!
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
This dishwashing soap is great to use!! In my home it's a lot of us so we always need to have enough soap for dishes. A little bit goes a long way which is important when trying to save money! A little bit of soap can last to wash many dishes and the smell is great too
Michelle †.
Brooklyn, NY
Awesome soap but the soap doesn’t last long. The product is effective but a little bit disappointing. But as long as you have dish soap you will be all good. Got it from a supermarket near where I live . I would not buy again unless it’s the only one on stock
melanie R.
Lorain, OH
I have to have a dish soap that foams up good and is tough on grease. This does both. It smells good and the second most important factor when it comes to dish soap is if it's rough on your hands which it isn't. However I don't always buy this, sometimes I buy Dawn.
Andy A.
Tiene una consistencia muy liquida y todo se cae, hay otros un poco mas densas.
En lo personal prefiero que este mas denso para que no se caiga el jabon al ponerlo, el aroma no es muy fuerte
Catherine S.
Bristol, VT
LOVE this. It helps keep our dishes very nice and clean. We also use it on our infants bottles and it helps them stay clean too. The scent is very light and doesn’t linger which I like on our dishes. The cost is very good too for the quality of product.
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scent to try other than the original!
Lana A.
Chickasha, OK
Does anyone else that uses palmolive sometimes have an oily film in their cups?
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Favorite scent?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone else like seasonal scents too?