BY PALMOLIVE #10 in Dish Soap

• Residue-free Clean
  • Fights Odor
  • Cleans More Greasy Dishes
  • Removes 24 Hour Stuck-on Food

per drop while suds last vs. the leading non-concentrated dish liquid

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a ...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else that uses palmolive sometimes have an oi...5 Answers
  • Anyone else like seasonal scents too?2 Answers
Ritu S.
I use this dish soap most often! It’s effective and gets rid of the stains. It leaves our dishes and utensils sparkling and shiny. It smells great too! It’s affordable and accessible and I would recommend this product to anyone!
Jasmine B.
I'm just going to come right out and say it I hate Palmolive. I hate everything about it. Dawn is the superior dish washing soap. This stuff smells awful, you have to use twice the amount of soap to get through the smallest amount of left over food, don't even get me started on grease with this product. It will dry out your hands. It's so liquidy. It doesn't even begin to compare to Dawn.
Tashayla W.
Irving
Great dish washing soap takes the tough stains and grease marks from pains and skillets .Great price very affordable.Would buy again just not the small bottle my household washes dishes on a daily .Overall 7/10⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
This is okay. It works in a pinch. It is very cheap. It’s almost always on sale at my grocery store. I find my self using a lot of this. It also leaves a residue on my travel mugs, so I get soapy coffee from time to time. Or even soapy lemon water. That’s the only reason for my rating. This would be a good product for a slop sink.
Jenn Y.
New York , NY
Typical dishwasher scent. Good at getting oils off, can be bought everywhere. The only problem I have with it is the gel is a bit too thick so sometimes you get too much bubbles when you accidentally squeeze too much out. I like the consistency of the Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original a little bit more.
Alissa A.
This is a great soap for cleaning your dishes. It cuts through grease, it doesn't leave your hands feeling like an old man, and it smells great. My dad uses it to wash his hands after he has been doing dirty work and it cleans skin very nicely. It does not feel harsh. I would recommend this soap.
Chakirah K.
This by far my favorite dish detergent. As you can see the whole 32.5 FL OZ bottle is almost gone. It has met all my expectations it cuts through grease instantly, the smell is soft. It is not harsh on my hands. This is my go to when washing in my home!.
Sandy S.
Detroit
 I love the way Palmolive cleans our dishes and doesn’t leave any residue. We still watch dishes by hand in 2018. We find it to be very effective and has never disappointed us. I haven’t found any cans about it. And I buy it repeatedly we will definitely continue buying this .
Michelle S.
I bought this dish soap only because I had a bunch of coupons, I otherwise have been purchasing dawn original. I like the smell of the palmolive better! The scent lasts on the dishes and that makes me feel like they are staying clean. Performance in cleaning the dishes is the same as dawn
Maria G.
Newnan, Georgia
I love the smell ans how good it is to remoce grease...but I just hate the fact that you have to use a lot of product to really feel that your dishes will get well washed. So...i just think this costs too much since it doesn't last as long as others...you have to use a lot of product.
Lana A.
Chickasha, OK
Does anyone else that uses palmolive sometimes have an oily film in their cups?
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scent to try other than the original!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Favorite scent?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone else like seasonal scents too?