BY PALMOLIVE #10 in Dish Soap

• Residue-free Clean
  • Fights Odor
  • Cleans More Greasy Dishes
  • Removes 24 Hour Stuck-on Food

per drop while suds last vs. the leading non-concentrated dish liquid

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a ...4 Answers
  • Does anyone else that uses palmolive sometimes have an oi...5 Answers
  • Anyone else like seasonal scents too?2 Answers
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
This is okay. It works in a pinch. It is very cheap. It’s almost always on sale at my grocery store. I find my self using a lot of this. It also leaves a residue on my travel mugs, so I get soapy coffee from time to time. Or even soapy lemon water. That’s the only reason for my rating. This would be a good product for a slop sink.
Jenn Y.
Typical dishwasher scent. Good at getting oils off, can be bought everywhere. The only problem I have with it is the gel is a bit too thick so sometimes you get too much bubbles when you accidentally squeeze too much out. I like the consistency of the Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original a little bit more.
Alissa A.
This is a great soap for cleaning your dishes. It cuts through grease, it doesn't leave your hands feeling like an old man, and it smells great. My dad uses it to wash his hands after he has been doing dirty work and it cleans skin very nicely. It does not feel harsh. I would recommend this soap.
Chakirah K.
This by far my favorite dish detergent. As you can see the whole 32.5 FL OZ bottle is almost gone. It has met all my expectations it cuts through grease instantly, the smell is soft. It is not harsh on my hands. This is my go to when washing in my home!.
Michelle S.
I bought this dish soap only because I had a bunch of coupons, I otherwise have been purchasing dawn original. I like the smell of the palmolive better! The scent lasts on the dishes and that makes me feel like they are staying clean. Performance in cleaning the dishes is the same as dawn
Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an old tried but true dish soap that I have been using for years. Not too cheap but not pricey either. I’ve tried others cheaper ones and have had developed a rash but never with this product. A little goes a long way as well since it’s very strong and sudsy. Love using it.
Sabine S.
Portage, MI
I have been using Palmolive Ultra Strength for years and it's my favorite dish detergent simply because it works. You can use very little and it goes a long way. It cuts through grease and I hardly ever have to really soak pots and pans. It also leaves glass sparkling clean.
Daibelis A.
Guttenberg, NJ
This dishwashing soap is great to use!! In my home it's a lot of us so we always need to have enough soap for dishes. A little bit goes a long way which is important when trying to save money! A little bit of soap can last to wash many dishes and the smell is great too
Andy A.
Tiene una consistencia muy liquida y todo se cae, hay otros un poco mas densas.
En lo personal prefiero que este mas denso para que no se caiga el jabon al ponerlo, el aroma no es muy fuerte
melanie R.
I have to have a dish soap that foams up good and is tough on grease. This does both. It smells good and the second most important factor when it comes to dish soap is if it's rough on your hands which it isn't. However I don't always buy this, sometimes I buy Dawn.
Lana A.
Chickasha, OK
Does anyone else that uses palmolive sometimes have an oily film in their cups?
Amy W.
TEMECULA, CA
How many different scents do they come in? Looking for a new scent to try other than the original!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Favorite scent?
Jannkie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Anyone else like seasonal scents too?