BY PALMOLIVE

Soft Touch™ Cares Concentrated Dish Liquid. Formulated with A Touch of Aloe. Retains Hands Natural Moisture. Cleans Dishes to A Sparkling Shine. Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands® Specially formulated to be gentle on hands.  Make your day delightful with Aloe and the strong grease-cutting power of Palmolive®. Phosphate Free. see more...

• Hi, does this Palmolive brand really help to keep your skin from ...2 Answers
  • I got two bottles of this stuff- it works really well. Just as we...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something that was easy on the hands2 Answers
Kate D.
Chicopee, MA
This product is amazing. I'm not going to lie, it does have a different feel on your hands than regular dish soap so it took my a minute to get used to it. This Soap really does keep your hands soft like it says that it will. It is great for those who wash dishes often and hate how dry their hands get.
María A.
Union City, NJ
I like it. I have sensitive skin and this dish soap doesn’t damage my hands. It is a good product. I bought it at Walmart. It cleans good the dishes. I’m happy with it. I highly recommend it.
Aman S.
Long Beach
I like to do my dishes right away. So i use this like 4 or 5 times a day. Its soft on hands. Its a good cleanser , does its job in 1 or 2 wipes. Totally recommend it.
Anna M.
Los Angeles, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I get this product when I find it because the aloe keeps my hands from getting too dry. I would recommend if its in stock and if not, the Palmolive Dish Liquid Original works just as well. Another one that we commonly get is  Palmolive Dish Liquid, Orange so it really just depends on what kind is available at the store. Effective in cleaning dishes.
Brytny P.
Kuna, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think this is a great dish soap especially if you're doing all dishes by hand! It really does help keep your hands smooth and I was very happy about that! My only dissatisfaction is that it takes a bit more time to really fight a greasy dish. I purchased this at Walmart and I know it's at many other stores so knowing I can find it anywhere helps. I think the price is great for how large the bottle is. I will continue to use this and recommend !
Maleeia F.
Beattyville, KY
My hands always get bad dry when I do the dishes so I decided to buy some Palmolive Soft Hands. The first time I used it I could already tell a difference in my hands. They felt so soft and wasn't cracked like they usually are afyer I do thr dishes. I would recomendamos this to anyone that's tired of their hands drying out after doing the dishes.
Rachel E.
Westminster, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This soap does what it's supposed to do when cleaning my dishes. It also leaves my hands feeling much smoother when compared to using basic dish soap. The only thing I don't like is that it seems to take extra effort to get the soap completely rinsed because the product produces a lot of suds.
Kristen M.
For dish soap, I usually switch back and forth between Dawn and Palmolive. I believe Palmolive is a little cheaper and it is just as effective in cleaning dishes as Dawn is. It is very sudsy and a little goes a long way. I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone!
Alexis B.
Ontario, CA
This product is ok to me.I picked this up from Target hoping it would smell amazing and keep my hands from being dry while doing dishes.It did but I wish it had a better fruity sent to it.I would buy again if there is a fruity Hawaiian type sent.
Taylor J.
['Ashland', 'OH'], OH
I love this dish soap because it is one of the cheaper brands, it smells great, gets my dishes clean with no spots, last forever, and does not try out my hands just like it says! I think this is a great option for dish soap!
Elena P.
Ajax, Ontario
Hi, does this Palmolive brand really help to keep your skin from drying? My hands get so dry and ruff when in water to often!
destiny m.
I've been looking for something that was easy on the hands
Courtney R.
Sandy Springs, GA
I got two bottles of this stuff- it works really well. Just as well as the ones that don't have aloe. And I like the fact that it is nourishing to your hands. It feels really nice when you do dishes. Not drying.