BY PALMOLIVE

Soft Touch™ Cares Concentrated Dish Liquid. Formulated with A Touch of Aloe. Retains Hands Natural Moisture. Cleans Dishes to A Sparkling Shine. Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands® Specially formulated to be gentle on hands.  Make your day delightful with Aloe and the strong grease-cutting power of Palmolive®. Phosphate Free. see more...

• Hi, does this Palmolive brand really help to keep your skin from ...2 Answers
  • I got two bottles of this stuff- it works really well. Just as we...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for something that was easy on the hands2 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Haley B.
Haley B.
Sioux Falls, SD
This dish soap really works in getting the grease, grime and stuck on food off of my dishes. My hands get very dry when they are under warm or hot water for too long so the moisturizer in this soap helps that dryness. A little goes a long way so it lasts a long time as well when you buy it in bulk.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Finally, a solution for dry hands. My husband and I have very sensitive skin, so we usually dread when it's dishwashing time. We saw this brand had aloe in it and we looked at each other and said,"hey why not?". Our hands are so soft after doing the dirty dishes. Never knew this this was possible.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I love this soap! I purchased this soap because I had a coupon for buy 1 get 1, and have really dry hands and hoped this would keep some moisture on my hands. Not only does it keep my hands softer than most other soaps, the smell is amazing!! I love doing dishes with this soap.
elicelly m.
elicelly m.
Galloway, NJ
Love this product ! I can clean and leave my hands looking dandy at the same time. The product goes a long way and it smells terrific. I got it at my nearest supermarket. It is very effective on the dishes and on my hand. I look forward to purchasing again.
LeAnna L.
LeAnna L.
This is a great dish soap. My hands are never itchy/red after using. It cleans just as well as those grease-fighting power cleaners but without the brutality to my hands. It's nice not being forced to wear rubber gloves for such a basic household chore.
Maki H.
Maki H.
San Diego, CA
This dish soap doesn't make my hands dry after using it! But trust me, it does do its job! I used to hate the feeling of my hands after doing dishes, but since I switched to this one, my hands are so soft even after doing dishes!
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
As far as dish soaps with aloe, this is one of the best. You can definitely tell the difference the aloe makes on your skin if you struggle with how your hands feel after dishes. Would love to see more variety in scent.
Tat W.
Tat W.
Hoffman Estates, IL
This is my Favorite dish soap. I love that I don't have to wear gloves while using this product. It's important to me that my dish soap can get my plastic containers squeaky clean, and this one does just that.
audrey e.
audrey e.
PHOENIX, AZ
Cuts through yucky dish messes like Dawn but doesn't dry my hands out! The scent is nice and not overly strong. I used to have issues with my hands cracking from other dish soaps until I found this one.
Rosalinda V.
Rosalinda V.
I love this dish soap! It's really good at cleaning of the dishes, takes off stains and it smells really good! I usually hate the smell of dish soap but this one is really good! I definitely recommend!
Elena P.
Elena P.
Ajax, Ontario
Hi, does this Palmolive brand really help to keep your skin from drying? My hands get so dry and ruff when in water to often!
destiny m.
destiny m.
I've been looking for something that was easy on the hands
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Bloomington, IN
I got two bottles of this stuff- it works really well. Just as well as the ones that don't have aloe. And I like the fact that it is nourishing to your hands. It feels really nice when you do dishes. Not drying.