Palmolive® Ultra Soft Touch With Almond Blueberry uploaded by Danielle M.Palmolive® Ultra Soft Touch With Almond Blueberry uploaded by Lyle S.Palmolive® Ultra Soft Touch With Almond Blueberry uploaded by Kenda F.

BY PALMOLIVE #22 in Dish Soap

A Nurturing Touch

Palmolive® Ultra Soft Touch is infused with nurturing ingredients to keep hands touchably soft while still providing tough-on-grease action. Palmolive® Ultra Soft Touch provides a cleaning that is soft on hands while leaving your dishes sparkling clean.

Palmolive® Ultra Soft Touch Almond Blueberry

• Infused with Almond Milk extract and a delightful blueberry scent
  • Soft on hands and nails
  • Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• Is it ok to take bubble baths with this product?1 Answers
Jennifer D.
I’ll start off by saying the scent alone makes me want to give 5 stars instead of 4 lol. It smells so amazing and makes you want to do dishes. I’m not sure why but I usually prefer Ajax or Dawn over this. It’s something about the consistency that I feel like you need to use a bit more. It’s not bad it’s just not one of my favorites, but the smell does really draw you in.
Nina P.
This blows Dawn dish detergent way out of the water!!! It cuts through grease like no other! It’s also soft and gentle on hands and the blueberry almond scent is amzing! Super affordable and it is the only dish detergent I will purchase! You can find it at any dollar store or your local Walmart!
Monica C.
Palm coast
I love the smell of this dish soap! I try to stock up when it’s on sale at publix because I never want to run out. My hands swell up when I use some other dish soap but that is not the case with this one which is a big deal. It also cuts through grease and baked on foods pretty well.
Nadine C.
Saw this new product at my local CVS and was instantly intrigued by the color. After smelling it I was so excited to try it I bought two little ones because they were on sale and then went back when they were empty and bout a full size bottle! Great product! Definitely recommend
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
I love the scent that this dish soap has. It works really great on grease or food stains left over on plates, pots, and pans. You can also just use it for normal dishwashing and it works great. It’s very affordable and I tend to purchase it at target.
Kaylee C.
Aiea
Creamy, soft on hands, doesn’t work like your typical dish soap. I love the blueberry scent and I really love the color haha. Really effective cleaner, soft and gentle on hands, and smells amazing. I’d definitely recommend this to anyone.
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
Smells amazing, & leaves my hands feeling silky soft! I typically will use gloves when I wash dishes because my water gets super hot, & because I tend to use a lot of dish soap (I like my dishes to get a super clean shine even before they hit the dishwashing machine), which worries me because those contain a lot of harsh chemicals that can dry out your skin, but this soap is so gentle I don’t have to worry too much about wearing the gloves anymore :)
Devin G.
Fullerton
This soap is so gentle on the hands I love it. I hate washing dishes with harsh soap because it dries out my hands and destroys my nails. This product is awesome and smells amazing. Would re-purchase and recommend to others.
Rose B.
Cleveland, OH
This is also one of my favorite dish soaps, I like hand washing my dishes from time to time but the soap leaves my hands dry and itchy Not with this dish soap My hands don't feel dry and itchy and my dishes are clean too, Win Win
stephanie l.
Florida
Dish soup usually leaves my hand dry and irritated. This product leaves my hand feeling hydrated and soft for hours after washing my dishes. I will always recommend this to anyone with sensitive hands. Plus it smells amazing!!
Tiffany R.
Los Angeles
Is it ok to take bubble baths with this product?