BY PALMOLIVE

A Nurturing Touch

Palmolive® Ultra Soft Touch is infused with nurturing ingredients to keep hands touchably soft while still providing tough-on-grease action. Palmolive® Ultra Soft Touch provides a cleaning that is soft on hands while leaving your dishes sparkling clean.

Palmolive® Ultra Soft Touch Almond Blueberry

• Infused with Almond Milk extract and a delightful blueberry scent
  • Soft on hands and nails
  • Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• Is it ok to take bubble baths with this product?2 Answers
allie. B.
Westfield MA
This is my favorite dishwashing liquid. Not only does it cut through grease, burnt on food, and anything else that normally gets stuck on dishes, but it leaves my hands feeling soft and smooth. Normal liquid dish soap leaves my hands feeling very dry and leaves them looking scaly, but the Palmolive® Ultra Soft Touch With Almond Blueberry leaves them soft and supple. The almond blueberry scent is such an amazing added bonus! I’ve never smelled dish soap so nice.
Jennifer D.
I’ll start off by saying the scent alone makes me want to give 5 stars instead of 4 lol. It smells so amazing and makes you want to do dishes. I’m not sure why but I usually prefer Ajax or Dawn over this. It’s something about the consistency that I feel like you need to use a bit more. It’s not bad it’s just not one of my favorites, but the smell does really draw you in.
Mari M.
So I have never been a fan of name brand soap, I normally go by word of mouth on these cases. Well I have a tendency to smell soaps before I buy them at the store and while I was at the store I fell in love with this scent. The sad reality was that that was the only good part to this. It was not soapy nor did my dishes looked clean quite disappointed.
Avril J.
I use this cause it foams great, cuts through grease as expected and lasts a while. Palmolive is also a reputed brand that is very affordable and more importantly, it does not dry out my hands as some other brands. I have 2 little ones, so I'm waking my hands all the time. Definitely the bang for the buck!
Monica C.
Palm coast
I love the smell of this dish soap! I try to stock up when it’s on sale at publix because I never want to run out. My hands swell up when I use some other dish soap but that is not the case with this one which is a big deal. It also cuts through grease and baked on foods pretty well.
Kearra N.
Tigard, OR
Smells amazing, & leaves my hands feeling silky soft! I typically will use gloves when I wash dishes because my water gets super hot, & because I tend to use a lot of dish soap (I like my dishes to get a super clean shine even before they hit the dishwashing machine), which worries me because those contain a lot of harsh chemicals that can dry out your skin, but this soap is so gentle I don’t have to worry too much about wearing the gloves anymore :)
Rose B.
Cleveland, OH
This is also one of my favorite dish soaps, I like hand washing my dishes from time to time but the soap leaves my hands dry and itchy Not with this dish soap My hands don't feel dry and itchy and my dishes are clean too, Win Win
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I like this dish soap because of the smell and it is always the best value. It tends to be a better value than Dawn and is very effective. I usually buy at Target or Walmart. I would recommend to others.
Veronica P.
Hereford , TX
Don’t get my wrong by giving 3 stars it literally feels so good on my hands but for some reason I feel like it doesn’t do its job. It smells good but I would say better as a hand soap not for dishes.
Alexis K.
New Britain
Love this scent! It’s light and not over powering but it still smells great! The formula to get the detergent is great too. Cuts grease and makes it easier to clean the dishes. I would buy again!
Tiffany R.
Los Angeles
Is it ok to take bubble baths with this product?