Palmolive Ultra Soft Touch Dish Liquid-Almond Milk & Blueberr - 25 oz uploaded by Kenda F.Palmolive Ultra Soft Touch Dish Liquid-Almond Milk & Blueberr - 25 oz uploaded by Lyle S.

BY PALMOLIVE

This Palmolive Soft Touch formula with almond milk was designed to be mild on hands while still providing powerful grease-cutting action, leaving your dishes sparkling clean see more...

Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I have two kids and a husband and I cook a lot. I am always washing dishes, by hand! As you can imagine, my hands get pretty rough. I started using this and they are much softer. I do need to use lotion still occasionally, but this is dish soap, not a miracle worker. My dishes come out super clean (even the occasional renegade sippy cup that she throws under the car seat that I find a few days later.) It smells really good. I really like this stuff.
Lyle S.
Lyle S.
Cheyenne, WY
I purchased this last weekend and told myself to try this fragrance, lo and behold it's much better from my previous purchase that has Aloe scent. The color itself is very playful with a lilac silky texture too, hearing from me: I constantly wash dishes when at home, hence it doesn't leave your hands dry to the touch. Not only does it leave your skin soft but this timid blueberry fruity smell.
Kasandra G.
Kasandra G.
Lincoln, MI
This is hands down my favorite dish soap. So little goes such a long way. Also, it one of the cheaper brands. My hands feel great after using it and it doesn't irritate my skin like Dawn does. It cuts grease like a knife. Plus, it smells great. I will never use another dish soap.
Morganne P.
Morganne P.
Monterey, CA
This is the best dishwashing soap that I have found for not drying out my hands. It does still dry them out, but not nearly as bad as any other brand I've tried. I'm not crazy about the scent, but it is not bad or intolerable. Very happy with this soap and I would repurchase.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Martinsburg, WV
Before trying this stuff, I always stuck to the generic brands, but for the amount of soap I'd have to use of the generic brands to get the same result of this soap, I spent more money. I like the smell, and how it makes my hands feel, as well as it's amazing cleaning power!
Salena C.
Salena C.
Joplin, MO
Love this stuff!! The smell alone is what has me hooked! And the price is amazing for the product. It keeps my hands as soft as possible after doing dishes for like an hr. Suds up pretty good and I feel that it gets the job done. Packaging is presentable and appeasing too.
Olivia G.
Olivia G.
Tucson, AZ
Smells so good, keeps my hands soft. They can be an expensive brand. But I would say it is worth the money. It's saves your hands and washes your dishes well. There are only a few alternatives and honestly can't compare them, Palmolive gets two thumbs up in my house.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Staten Island, NY
This dish soap smells amazing! Not only does it smell good but it cleans my dishes with ease! I barely have to put in any effort when I have to hand wash my dishes! The great thing is that I don't have to put on rubber gloves when I am using this!
Ashleigh C.
Ashleigh C.
Pensacola, FL
Having a kitchen that does not contain a dishwasher other than my own two hands can be a bit of a pain sometimes. With other dish soaps my hands take a beating, but Palmolive is not as harsh and actually leaves my hands soft. Highly recommend
Tara P.
Tara P.
Wittenberg, WI
Smells sinfully delicious while leaving your dishes clean and hands soft! I've been using this regularly for about two months now and I'll never go back to anything else. A little goes a long way at a price that is literally unbeatable!