Palmolive® Ultra Soft Touch Concentrated Dish Liquid Coconut Butter uploaded by Natalie R.Palmolive® Ultra Soft Touch Concentrated Dish Liquid Coconut Butter uploaded by Deya W.Palmolive® Ultra Soft Touch Concentrated Dish Liquid Coconut Butter uploaded by Elsa M.

BY PALMOLIVE #22 in Dish Soap

Palmolive soft touch coconut butter dish liquid 25oz

Buy on Amazon
Rachel P.
Bakersfield , CA
I love dish soap that also keeps my hands moisturized. I don’t look for any other kind of soap. Palmolive is really affordable compared to other dish soap‘s. I really love the scent of this soap, it’s not to cleansery. I actually found mine at Winco! But I’m sure you can find another places as well.
Erika S.
Mulliken
I love Palmolive so much! Their coconut butter dish liquid keeps my hands so soft even after doing loads of dishes! It’s a great value as well and you don’t need to use half a bottle to get good results!
Jonna J.
Hazelwood , MO
Smells great and is super gentle for my hands. Little amount goes long way. I don’t like runny soaps and this one passed my test. I would recommend to try their products . I will totally buy this again.
Ruthanna W.
Conshohocken, PA
Love love love this dishwashing liquid. It’s highly effective in washing dishes and cuts threw grease and dried on food effortlessly. The scent is nice and I purchased it at a giant and will purchase again. Super gentle on my hands. Great product.
ruby s.
Vasta con unas simples gotitas para provocar mucha espuma , no solo lo utilizo para lavar los trastes , también lo utilizo para lavar mis brochas de maquillaje, no irrita ni causa picazon en las manos
Belinda L.
I switched to this brand because since I don’t believe in dishwashers my hands became so rough and dry from washing dishes everyday ! These leave them feeling like I just went through a spa treatment
Tay L.
This kind is probably the only one from this brand I’d recommend. It’s soft on the hands and doesn’t leave your hands dry but it takes a bit more to make sure the dishes get cleaned good.
Licia B.
IN
I honestly love this liquid soap, smells great no issues and affordable. Sometimes I do my dishes by hand and I always reach for it. I will always repurchase this, it keeps my dishes squeaky clean. I highly recommend to everyone.
laura i.
Ozone Park, NY
I really like this dish soap a cleans my dishes without making my sponge smell funky like dawn dish soap does. It gets the job done smells nice leaves my hands feeling good.
Rida B.
New York
I love this product due to the fact that it is Ultra Soft Touch, it is not too harsh on the skin. For someone like me who always washing the dishes instead of using a dish washer, I love using this product because it doesn't do any damage to my hands and they remain soft. It smells like coconut butter which is amazing because the dishes smell so good after I have washed them! Amazing product!!
Molly S.
Ringgold, GA
I don't have a dishwasher and wash all dishes by hand. Will this really help keep my skin soft as well as actually clean things?
Judith C.
Springfield, MA
how do I purchase some
Judith C.
Springfield, MA
how do you place an order and how much for the palmolive coconut butter dish soap