Palmolive® Ultra Soft Touch Concentrated Dish Liquid Coconut Butter uploaded by Natalie R.Palmolive® Ultra Soft Touch Concentrated Dish Liquid Coconut Butter uploaded by Deya W.Palmolive® Ultra Soft Touch Concentrated Dish Liquid Coconut Butter uploaded by Elsa M.

BY PALMOLIVE #26 in Dish Soap

Palmolive soft touch coconut butter dish liquid 25oz

Rachel P.
Bakersfield , CA
I love dish soap that also keeps my hands moisturized. I don’t look for any other kind of soap. Palmolive is really affordable compared to other dish soap‘s. I really love the scent of this soap, it’s not to cleansery. I actually found mine at Winco! But I’m sure you can find another places as well.
Jonna J.
Hazelwood , MO
Smells great and is super gentle for my hands. Little amount goes long way. I don’t like runny soaps and this one passed my test. I would recommend to try their products . I will totally buy this again.
Ruthanna W.
Norristown, PA
Love love love this dishwashing liquid. It’s highly effective in washing dishes and cuts threw grease and dried on food effortlessly. The scent is nice and I purchased it at a giant and will purchase again. Super gentle on my hands. Great product.
Tay L.
This kind is probably the only one from this brand I’d recommend. It’s soft on the hands and doesn’t leave your hands dry but it takes a bit more to make sure the dishes get cleaned good.
Licia B.
IN
I honestly love this liquid soap, smells great no issues and affordable. Sometimes I do my dishes by hand and I always reach for it. I will always repurchase this, it keeps my dishes squeaky clean. I highly recommend to everyone.
laura i.
Ozone park, NY
I really like this dish soap a cleans my dishes without making my sponge smell funky like dawn dish soap does. It gets the job done smells nice leaves my hands feeling good.
Tori B.
Galloway
Doesn’t make my hands soft as advertised but it definitely helps if you’re washing dishes for a long time. The smell is amazing too 😍 I would probably buy again someday.
Rida B.
New York
I love this product due to the fact that it is Ultra Soft Touch, it is not too harsh on the skin. For someone like me who always washing the dishes instead of using a dish washer, I love using this product because it doesn't do any damage to my hands and they remain soft. It smells like coconut butter which is amazing because the dishes smell so good after I have washed them! Amazing product!!
Lana S.
I like how this product is made easy on the hands that use it. I wash dishes quite often to the point that my hands get chapped and crack. I got this at my local fred Meyers store, I would buy it if it would be convenient depending where I’m shopping
brooke w.
Loveland
this is a great soap! it works well on food and grease, i don’t even have to scrub hard to remove them! also, the scent is amazing! the price is reasonable! and a little goes a long way! i would highly recommend this product and i will be buying again!
Molly S.
Ringgold, GA
I don't have a dishwasher and wash all dishes by hand. Will this really help keep my skin soft as well as actually clean things?
Judith C.
Springfield, MA
how do I purchase some
Judith C.
Springfield, MA
how do you place an order and how much for the palmolive coconut butter dish soap

back