BY PALMOLIVE

The Cleaner with Nothing Extra

If clear and simple is how you and your family like things, then Palmolive®Ultra Pure + Clear® is the dish liquid for you. With no unnecessary ingredients and no heavy fragrances, Pure + Clear® is the simple cleaner that's tough on grease and gentle on your senses. Feel good about this dish liquid knowing that Pure + Clear® provides a residue-free clean and uses biodegradable cleaning ingredients.

• No unnecessary ingredients
  • Biodegradable cleaning ingredients
  • No heavy fragrances
  • Residue-free clean
  • Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• Has anyone ever seen this for sale in Canada?1 Answers
  • Does this work for getting grease stains out of clothes?1 Answers
  • Is this better than green one?2 Answers
Julienne D.
Works nice to clean the dishes. The smell is also ver nice. But nothing really special about it.
Tracy K.
Abington, MA
Purchased at: Target
I use Palmolive Ultra Pure & Clear to wash my daughter's bottles with. When I was using regular dish liquid, I noticed it left an odor on the bottles but after using this I don't notice anything!
Terēze T.
Grobiņa
Great for washing off grease. And also softeners hands. Doesn't leave a dry feeling for the palms, and a greasy feeling for the pans.
Tash D.
Purchased at: Target
Very basic dish soap that gets the job done. It has a refreshing scent that’s not too strong for my sensitive nose. Cleans dishes well.
Ruth J.
Does a great job of cleaning our dishes and comes through on the promise of being "tough on grease, soft on hands" (esp. the latter part). Decent price. Scent isn't awful. Suds are just the right amount. Definitely a reliable product and recommendable.
crystal j.
1,881 reviews
I was given this to try for a sample and I have to say I love it it's a great product I do enjoy palm oil brand but they aren't the best at removing grime
Anna Y.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Target
I love how truly pure this product is. I'm really sensitive to smells, and this dish soap has no scent, and leaves no scent on dishes. I love it!
Claire B.
Iowa City, IA
Purchased at: Walmart
This product does a great job for the price! I feel like my dishes get the same (if not better) results using this than a pricier alternative. Definitely worth trying to see if you get the same results and save some money in the process!
sandie f.
Love this dish soap.I Mainly use for my kids toys and bottles.
Its aksi great for cleaning and leaves no residue! We are very sensitive to scents, so since there is no fragrance it's perfect for us.
Haylee K.
Dallas
Purchased at: Target
Cleans very well. Great that there are no unnecessary ingredients. This last a long while and is great for washing hands and dishes.
Courtney S.
Eastvale , CA
Does this get rid of formula residue in bottles well?
Kavya G.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this better than green one?
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,466 reviews
Does anyone else use this product?
Sarah P.
Pleasant Hill, OR
Does this work for getting grease stains out of clothes?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this gentle on your hands?

Amazon