BY PALMOLIVE

The Cleaner with Nothing Extra

If clear and simple is how you and your family like things, then Palmolive®Ultra Pure + Clear® is the dish liquid for you. With no unnecessary ingredients and no heavy fragrances, Pure + Clear® is the simple cleaner that's tough on grease and gentle on your senses. Feel good about this dish liquid knowing that Pure + Clear® provides a residue-free clean and uses biodegradable cleaning ingredients.

• No unnecessary ingredients
  • Biodegradable cleaning ingredients
  • No heavy fragrances
  • Residue-free clean
  • Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• Has anyone ever seen this for sale in Canada?1 Answers
  • Does this work for getting grease stains out of clothes?1 Answers
  • Is this better than green one?2 Answers
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Yasmeen E.
Rahway, NJ
This is the ink dish soap I will ever purchase. The scent is not overbearing and it is gentle enough on my hands that I don’t need to wear gloves while washing my dishes. A little goes a VERY long way.
Kate T.
Fredericton Junction, NB
This smells like you want to eat the dish water. It's not overly strong and gives the dishes a nice fresh subtle smell. It's much better than strong citrus. Always able to find a deal for it.
claudia t.
The best one to use for dishwashing. It doesn't leave a film on my dishes and degreases pots and pans quickly.
Valeria G.
Very very good. Work effectively and efficiently. Does what it is supposed to do. I’m not really sure if I’d purchase again but it’s a fair price and easy to use. I would probably recommend to my friends and family. Good job.
Mary K.
toronto, on
I love that this soap is hypo-allergenic and great for sensitive skin while getting the work done! It’s powerful on grease and cleans dishes thoroughly!
Christine H.
Pasadena, CA
I found this at the dollar store once and bought one to try... AMAZING! I actually used it to clean my makeup brushes and it cleaned better than the $20 makeup cleaner soap st Sephora!
Jada W.
Tallahassee, FL
This product ROCKS! It smells great. It gets good residue off easily! It makes a lot of lathers. And it doesn't stain or streak my dishes. It costs a decent amount. You pay for the quality. That's definitely worth it. I would ALWAYS suggest buying it. Others can't compete.
Amanda B.
Charlottesville
This product is great. I love the way it makes my hands feel after washing dishes. I usually find this at Walmart. Great product for the price
Mariyol A.
Richmond, TX
one of the most soft and gentle dish liquid I've ever tried. I love the scent and how concentrated it is. Last long
Courtney S.
Eastvale , CA
Does this get rid of formula residue in bottles well?
Kavya G.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this better than green one?
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,470 reviews
Does anyone else use this product?
Sarah P.
Pleasant Hill, OR
Does this work for getting grease stains out of clothes?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this gentle on your hands?

Amazon