BY PALMOLIVE

The Cleaner with Nothing Extra

If clear and simple is how you and your family like things, then Palmolive®Ultra Pure + Clear® is the dish liquid for you. With no unnecessary ingredients and no heavy fragrances, Pure + Clear® is the simple cleaner that's tough on grease and gentle on your senses. Feel good about this dish liquid knowing that Pure + Clear® provides a residue-free clean and uses biodegradable cleaning ingredients.

• No unnecessary ingredients
  • Biodegradable cleaning ingredients
  • No heavy fragrances
  • Residue-free clean
  • Tough on Grease, Soft on Hands
  • Concentrated dish liquid formula
  • Phosphate free
  • Kosher

Palmolive® understands it's important to know what goes into the products you and your family use, and why they are in there.

• Has anyone ever seen this for sale in Canada?1 Answers
  • Does this work for getting grease stains out of clothes?1 Answers
  • Is this better than green one?2 Answers
Sara L.
redondo beach, CA
love that this one has no dyes or anything really artificial. it gets the job done, smells amazing, and is very effective on super greased up pots and pans. really affordable, too. I have been using it for over 5 years now pretty much religiously.
Emmie M.
Saint Paul, MN
I'm the sole dish washer in a home without a washing machine. I need something strong that doesn't dry out my hands too much. Palmolive makes a lot of products that fit the bill and are ultra concentrated. I find this to be one of the gentler formulas. And I love that it's clear. One less chemical.
Gabi S.
Woodbridge, VA
As a college student, I wash a lot of dishes on a daily basis, and I don't like dish soaps that have an overpowering scent. This one is great! It cleans dishes easily and quickly, and it smells fresh while not being too pungent. This is the only dish soap I use, so I highly recommend it.
Ally H.
Tucson, AZ
I enjoy using clear dish soap because it seems less harsh and more natural. This soap is alright, works just as well as any other soap. I think the price is better than Dawn or any other soap. I purchase it when I see it, although not sure why it's for "unisex" when its dish soap! Lol
Katie W.
Palmolive pure clean dish soap it my favorite. I enjoy the clearness and simplicity of the soap. It makes me feel like there are less chemicals even if there isn't! I would recommend this product to my family and friends.
marilyn m.
Melcher , IA
I like the Colgate Palmolive Pure &. It does a good job. But for the price and performance, especially on grease, I feel Dawn does just as good if not better. I will continue to use Dawn instead because it does work and is cheaper. I usually buy this @ Walmart. I may try it again.
Cortney B.
Bedford, NH
I used this product on baby products the most. I don't but a lot of the baby gear in the dishwasher. This didn't leave a scent on binkys and bottles which I liked. Also worked great on the nipple shield I use for breastfeeding. No residue that I could see like other soaps I used.
Courtney C.
Sheffield Lake, OH
I completely love this dish soap. It smells so clean and fresh, and I love that it's clear for a minimalist look. It gets the job done just as well as any Palmolive soap, but with a streamlined look. Love it!
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
We love this soap! It has a great and light smell. It cleans great and we loved it for our baby products. It didn't leave a residual smell after using and we like the price point! We will be buying again for sure!
Lorna R.
This is great for every day use for washing dishes. It is soft on my skin and it is great on tough stains. I like it because it is clear and not a lot of chemicals. I would recommend this to anyone.
Courtney S.
Eastvale , CA
Does this get rid of formula residue in bottles well?
Kavya G.
Jersey City, NJ
Is this better than green one?
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,466 reviews
Does anyone else use this product?
Sarah P.
Pleasant Hill, OR
Does this work for getting grease stains out of clothes?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this gentle on your hands?

Amazon